Chapter Three

3rd POV

Both of them were now on Yoongi's bed, looking at his laptop where some drama was playing. Taehyung was sitting up straight and Yoongi was lying on his side with his head on Tae's lap. Tae started to pet his hyungs head.

That was when he closed his eyes. Yoongi was very sleepy, but was unable to really sleep the last days. But now, with his (kind of) best friend petting his head, he started to completely relax and forget about everything. He didn't even notice when he fell asleep.

After a while Tae noticed some soft snores and looked down onto his lap.

,,Yoongi?"

He softly spoke, but there was no answer. He chuckled slightly. Taehyung closed the laptop and put it aside. He leaned back against the wall, closed his eyes and softly petted his hyungs head until he also fell asleep.

It was the middle of the night when Yoongi woke up shaking and heavy breathing. He opened his eyes and looked up to where Taehyung's face is supposed to be.
There was no Taehyung.
His eyes filled in with tears. He started to shake harder. He looked around, but his dongsaeng was nowhere to be seen. He started to sob quietly, but after no time Yoongi was crying hard.

He was all alone.

He didn't want to be alone. He wanted to get comforted by Taehyung, gosh he was so sad and scared.
He couldn't even really breath because he cried so hard.

At the other end of Yoongis house opened a door quietly and was also closed quietly. There were little quite steps made to the living room, but after the crying was heard there were long, loud steps.

,,Hyung!"

Taehyung made his way fastly to Yoongi. ,,Shh, hey.. I'm here, everything's okay." Taehyung said with a soothing voice. Yoongi sat up shakily and hugged Taehyung as hard as he could. Without hesitation Taehyung wrapped his arms around his hyung.
,,Everything is okay" He whispered. ,,..everything is fine."