Chapter 6

"Okay, that's all for today." Makoto said.

"Thank you, coach." The kids thank as they start to head to the locker rooms.

"Yep. Take care heading home." Makoto smiled.

"Coach Tachibana. Can I swim a little longer?" Misaki asks.

"Of course. I'll be right here so tell me if you need anything." Makoto tells him.

"Got it!" Misaki then wore his goggles as he advanced to the pool.

"Kid's got some serious enthusiasm. Yo, we meet again." Ryuuji said as he looked at Makoto.

"What are you doing here?" Makoto asked.

Haruka then came over with his swimsuit on.

"I asked him to coach me." Haruka told.

"I won't be an official coach or anything. I'm not going to his school with him, either. Just think of it as private lessons." Ryuuji said.

"But, you worked as a coach overseas, didn't you? Haru, can you afford to hire someone like that?" Makoto questioned.

"Don't worry about that. He can buy me dinner or something. Just as long as it's not mackerel." Ryuuji answered.

"Where's (Name), Haru?" Makoto asked.

"She's out grocery shopping or something." Haruka told.

Makoto nodded in understanding.

"Let's get started." Haruka said as he started to walk.

"Right. There's no time to waste." Ryuuji nodded.

______________________________________

"Let's see, I have to get some soy sauce, lettuce, eggs, bread..." You muttered to yourself as you went through your list in the grocery store.

You bought all the things you needed and placed them in the trolley. After paying for your items, you headed outside.

It was still noon.

You passed through a park and went down some steps.

"Jeez, this stuff is so heavy..." You muttered as you carried all the groceries.

Your foot missed a step, as you began to fall.

'Shit. I'll probably break my neck now...' You thought in fear.

You closed your eyes as you awaited your demise.

Only thing, you didn't meet the ground.

Someone had caught you by the waist.

Your arms were gripping the person's shirt. You open your eyes to meet red-brown irises.

It was Ikuya.

"Ikuya..." You gasped as your eyes widened.

Ikuya said nothing as he pulled you steady.

You were sure your groceries were all over the place.

You look over at the shopping bags and sigh in relief when you saw they were still closed, inside the tightly tied bags.

"(Name)." Ikuya spoke your name softly.

You take a closer look at Ikuya and felt butterflies. He was so damn handsome.

Your cheeks flush as you stare at him.

"Thank you for saving me from falling." You say.

He nodded.

You then fall to the floor on your knees.