Chapter 8

It was a rather loud day at the Game Center.

"Whoa, nice attack. He didn't stand a chance." A guy complimented.

"Yes! Now!" A girl with sort of orange hair and yellow eyes exclaimed as she pressed multiple buttons.

Her character was able to defeat the  opponent effortlessly.

"Alright!" The girl cheered.

"You're still the best, Mikoshiba." A boy told.

"Swimming and fighting games are the two things I love for!" She stated with a large grin on her face.

A new opponent then requested to battle, as the screen said.

"Oh-ho. What do we have here? Mikoshiba Isuzu will take care of you." She smirked as she shifted a little to look at her opponent.

It was a young man with sort of light blonde hair and purple eyes.

"A foreigner?" Someone stated.

"He's been playing the racing games like a pro lately." A guy mentioned.

"Don't get too careless, Mikoshiba."

"Did you forget how much pocket change I sunk into this game. Don't underestimate me. Here we go, partner!" Isuzu said as she clicked a button.

"Round One...Fight!"

Isuzu immediately began pressing on some buttons and moving a joystick as she tried to inflict damage on her opponent.

"He's blocking all your hits!"

"That's some nice maneuvering.."

"He's darting all over the place!"

"Well, then. I'll just have to finish this quick." Isuzu said as she prepared her special attack.

The boy with the blonde locks smirked as he started to press more buttons.

His character came in front of Isuzu's making her let out a gasp. The character then used it's axe, unleashing it's special move, causing Isuzu to lose.

"K.O!" was written on the screen.

Isuzu couldn't believe it.

"I-I'm just getting started!" Isuzu let out.

"Al, we gotta go." A boy with brown hair told.

"Aw, man. It was just getting interesting..." The boy with blonde hair sighs as he got up.

"Hey, wait.." Isuzu called out but stopped once the man held his hand up, signalling her to just let it go.

"I think I've seen him somewhere before..." Isuzu said to herself.

______________________________________

"Yeah, I just got to the airport. Okay, later." Rin ended the call.

He picked up his things.

"I'm back, Haru." Rin muttered.

Asahi and Makoto were at the swimming arena.

"Hey, Ikuya!" Asahi waved as he made his way to Ikuya along with Makoto.

"Asahi, Makoto, Morni-"

"Good Morning!" Hiyori popped out beside Ikuya.

"Geh, you're here, too?" Asahi said.

"Did you really think I wouldn't be?" Hiyori questioned.

"Are you racing today, too?" Makoto asked Hiyori.

"No, I'm just here to cheer on Ikuya today." Hiyori answered.