Chapter 1- Go and introduce yourself

**Authors Notes: 

I hope you enjoy this fic! First chapter is a bit short I know but its just the intro :) I will try to aim for updating weekly. 

Note 26/03/19- I also apologise for the formatting in the 1st/2nd chapters. I've fixed them as much as possible, I promise you the fic gets a lot better :D enjoy!

"Everyone sit down, we have new student joining us today. Please, go ahead and introduce yourself.." Aizawa looked at you with tired eyes motioning you to stand at the front of the class. 

"Hello, I'm (Y/N), pleased to meet you all!". The class erupted with greetings, everyone seemed very happy to meet you apart from a scruffy blonde-haired boy who looked more annoyed at your presence than anything. 

A green haired boy spoke up "Nice to meet you (Y/N) I'm Midoriya! Erm, if you don't mind me asking, what's your quirk?" You looked him rather sheepishly and just as you were about to answer, the class door swung open with such a force it almost flew off its hinges. 

"I AM HERE!" a great voice bellowed.

The class all shouted, "ALL MIGHT!". You quickly turned red, the No.1 hero was standing right next to you and he seemed even bigger in stature than the videos and pictures you were used to seeing him in. You were told he would be around UA but you didn't think the greatest hero of all time would ever be in the same room as you. 

Aizawa crossed his arms and sighed. "You're late All Might".

"Ah my apologies...". All Might quickly took himself to a seat in the corner of the room. The classroom teacher looked back at you. 

"So...why don't you start again" Aizawa continued

 Still red in the face, you turned towards the class.

"R..right. My Name is (Y/N). I've transferred from Shiketsu Academy. Now I'm a bit older than most of you, but please don't let that get between us!" Right after you said that line you noticed a small boy with purple hair point at you.

 "Are you by any chance over 18?" he said salivating. In the next second the girl next to him grabbed a book with her tongue and whacked him over the head, to which he let out a pitiful cry.

"Erm..I'm actually 21". The class just looked at you in astonishment, All Might shifted slightly in his seat.

"Oh and about my quirk....well its energy. I'm able to manipulate energy and use it in a variety of ways. I can use it offensively and defensively, as well as use it for a bunch of other things". Muttering could be heard coming from Midoriya as he made notes.

"All right class, you have 5 minutes before break. Introduce yourselves to (Y/N), I'm going to sleep. Try not to be too loud and wake me up. Oh and All Might, can you meet with Principle Nezu when the bell rings?". Aizawa didn't give a chance for All Might to answer, he flopped over onto the floor wrapped up in his comfy cocoon. Everyone in the class started surrounding you exchanging names and handshakes, you couldn't get over how friendly everyone was. Well everyone apart from that blonde-haired kid. 

"Bakugo, please don't be rude and introduce yourself!" Iida rapidly hand signed towards him. 

"Piss off.." Bakugo growled and threw Iida a menacing glare.

"That's no way to greet a young lady now is it?" All Might piped up. With all the students surrounding you, you had forgotten he was there! 

"Now I'm sure (Y/N) will make a great edition to UA." You blushed at his statement. The bell rang and Bakugo stormed out of the room followed by the rest of the class.

"Its nice to meet you (Y/N)". All Might held out a giant hand, you smiled and shook it. Nerves took the best of you and as you tried to thank him, nothing more than a squeak came out.

All Might chuckled and rubbed the back of his head "Well I best be off to speak to the Principle, I'll see you later!" He zoomed out of the room in a hurry.

"Wow.." You fist pumped the air, the way All Might said "I'll see you later" made it sound quite personal.

You spent break time getting to know some of your classmates more. You hung out with Iida, Uraraka and Midoriya discussing fighting styles and UA in general. 

"So what brought you to our school (Y/N)?" Urakaka blurted out as you were all walking back to class.

"Well, I was originally at Shiketsu Academy but my circumstances changed suddenly. A family member passed away and I inherited their property over here so I decided to move and look after it". You noticed the three of them had stopped in their tracks.

"I'm sorry to hear about that" Midoriya said with a wobble in his voice.

"Oh no don't be, It's ok honestly!" you smiled, and they continued on with you. When you arrived back at class Aizawa pulled you aside.

"(Y/N), you're excused from this period as Principle Nezu wants to speak with you. Just make sure you're back in time for the sparring this afternoon". You looked at him confused but decided you better listen and made your way over to the Principal's office. As you approached the door you froze before it. The door was nothing out of the ordinary, in fact it wasn't as glamorous as you thought it would be but you had a bad feeling about going in there and needed to psyche yourself up, like it was the lair of the final boss on a video game. 

"Please don't let it be about -that-" you whined to yourself quietly.

"Come in!" you heard a voice shout from the other side which made you jump out of your skin and fall over backwards. 

"Ow.." you said rubbing your lower back. The door opened before you and a familiar hand reached out to you. 

"Are you okay?" All Might said. You stared at him and noticed the concern in his face.

"Yeah...I just tripped and fell over myself" you muttered as he pulled you up. You were cursing yourself in your head, Stupid, as if it didn't look silly enough already, your excuse was dumb too. You dusted yourself off and Principle Nezu beckoned you and All Might back into the room.

"Oh my dear, I hope you are all right. Please take a seat, would you like some tea?" You nodded and sat down, All Might sat next to you. Nezu passed you both a cup of tea and you thanked him.

"Now, the reason I have called you in here is because we need to discuss your circumstances".

Shit you thought, you knew it was going to come to light at some point but what worried you the most was the No.1 hero knowing about it.

"Me and All Might have been discussing it and...". Just hearing those words made you cry internally.

 AHH he already knows!? Thoughts were criss-crossing like crazy in your head.  

"We think it would be beneficial for him to keep an eye on you. He will help you train your quirk to keep it under control". You blinked a few times, did Principle Nezu just said All Might was going to train you??

"You see (Y/N), All Might is currently training another under his wing, the young boy Midoriya. He can't control his quirk that well either, so we thought it would be great for both you and Midoriya to train and learn from one other". You frowned at the Principle and scratched your face.

"But then how come Midoriya isn't here?" The Principle took a sip of his tea and let out a sigh.

"Well it's because we need to ask you a few...personal questions".

~End of Chapter~