Chapter 4- Hard work pays off in the end

*BzzzZZZt* *BzzzzZZZt* Your phone alarm went off. 

"5:30 already? Ugh.." you groaned and dragged yourself out of bed. You quickly showered yourself and changed into some jogging pants and a black vest top. It was coming to the end of summer but wasn't cold enough to wear a jumper just yet. You grabbed your school bag by the front door which you had prepared the evening before. 

"If I'm going to stick to this plan I need to be timely and organised" you mused to yourself as you stepped outside. It was pleasant walking to the park, the air was fresh and crisp, you could hear the birds singing and there was hardly a soul in site. Squirrels scurried amongst the trees and you noticed the leaves had changed colours, from deep green to a brilliant red, fire orange and yellow. For such a busy city it was incredibly peaceful in the mornings. You arrived 5 minutes early but All Might was already there waiting, he was dressed in simple white shirt and cargo pants. "Good morning (y/n)" he greeted.

"Good morning!" you responded back in a cheerful tone. "Right then, shall we begin"? All Might instructed you to warm up first by jogging around the park. You weren't terribly unfit mainly because you were used to walking everywhere. If needed, you could use your quirk to speed yourself up but using it was also a huge drain on your body. After the warm up you went onto doing some high intensity interval training. All Might explained how it helps your body release the human growth hormone, "It's HIIT for short, this will increase your muscle mass" he stated and flexed his massive biceps.

He certainly knows what he is doing, you thought to yourself, his whole body is made of sheer solid muscle.

After completing the HIIT, he got you to do some bodyweight exercises. Today you would be doing pull ups on a tree branch. Your bag full of school stuff would be used as extra weight on your back if the bodyweight exercise became too easy. Finally, you reached the end of your morning training session and threw yourself down on a park bench exhausted. "Man that was tough....and it's not even the end of the day!" you exclaimed at let out a hefty sigh. "On the plus side though, I do feel like I have achieved a lot. It's fun training with you All Might, hard work but fun".

 The no.1 hero started laughing, "Hahaha, let's see if you still think believe that later on after school when we start your quirk development!".

A sense of urgency shot through your very core...school! You checked the time on your phone, "Oh gosh, I didn't realise the time, I'm going to be late!!"

All Might grinned at you, "Have no fear, for I am here! I can take you there, it's my fault after all. I'm a poor teacher for not tracking the time myself, now if you don't mind please allow me to carry you".

You blinked a few times as you tried to compute what he said. "Come now," he beckoned "otherwise we really will be late". He offered his hands to you. You let him scoop you up in a bridal position whilst you were clenching onto your backpack which sat on your stomach. "Hold tight now" he said and as soon as you knew it you felt the wind rushing against your face, it took your breath away.

 It felt amazing, you looked down below at the small figures scurrying around the city. This was probably the closest you have ever been to flying. Unfortunately it didn't last long as the school wasn't too far away. All Might landed with a graceful thud near the entrance and he placed you down gently. "Wow! That was something" you said to him, you couldn't stop beaming with delight. 

All Might scratched the back of his head, "Ah now you have made me all bashful... It's my pleasure though" he said and you could have sworn you saw his cheeks flush red slightly. He really enjoyed being your personal chauffeur, especially seeing the reaction you had when he held you in his arms.