Chapter 13-Cheers to you!

You imagined what All Might's place looked like.

Oh I wonder if it's a big tall high rise building.. or a mansion? I bet his place is SO COOL! Famous people's homes have everything.

You both had walked a fair distance to the outer edge of the city, the further you walked the more nature took over, trees and fields were everywhere.

What if it's a castle!?

You turned into a place with a long winding drive way, white stone walls surrounded the building, the driveway leading to a beautiful wooden gate at the entrance. A stylish red sports car was stationed outside shining its headlights at the gate, the car door opened as you approached it.

"All Might!" A slim man bellowed as he stepped out the car.

"Dave!" he gave his friend the biggest welcoming hug you'd ever seen.

"Oh wow I can't believe you still have this old thing!" All Might gestured at the car.

"Yeah, she's got a few new upgrades too! Anyway, it's been too long since we last saw each other huh? Oh and you brought your student along! Nice to meet you, (Y/n) , All Might told me all about you. I'm David Shield, but you can just call me Dave" he held out his hand to greet you.

"It's great to meet you Dave!" you shook his hand eagerly.

"Shall we go inside? You can park your car in the garage if you wish" All Might motioned to his friend and you to follow him through the gate.

All Might's house wasn't the castle you had hoped for but it was still impressive.

"You have cleaned it the since the last time I came to visit haven't you?" Dave joked

"I simply couldn't, counting the cobwebs gets me to sleep at night" All Might jested in return, both of them laughing at their silly jokes.

You all entered his home, it was lovely and spacious inside and it was very clean, not a cobweb in site after all.

"How's young Melissa?" All Might inquired.

"She is very well thank you, currently studying for her exams. To quote what she said: send my love to uncle All Might".

"It's a shame she couldn't join us but studying is studying after all! Please, feel free to get settled in".

Dave went ahead to drop his things off in one of the guest rooms.

All Might took this time to show you around. The kitchen was huge, cupboards covering the walls top to bottom. The fridge/freezer was an American styled one with a digital display showing the weather and it had an ice dispenser. There were bi-fold doors with huge glass panes on the far side, he opened them to show you the garden.

There wasn't much grass, rather a lot of sand and dirt. He had his own personal running track, along with all kinds of body weight equipment in the middle. It looked like one huge jungle gym. To the side was some decking with what looked like a 10 seater hot tub on it.

"Oh wow, you have the biggest hot tub EVER! I'm so glad I packed my swim stuff" you said excitedly.

"Wait, you packed your swim wear and you didn't even know I had a hot tub?" he raised one eyebrow

"Yup. I made some assumptions and I guess I got them right. You never know when you're gonna need it" you followed him back inside.

He had his own personal gym inside the house, a theatre room with posters of his favorite films plastered across the walls.