Prologue

"Girls, wake up, time for breakfast" The father called. "We're coming, daddy!" Two identical girls shouted back as they laugh and ran down the stairs. "Careful girls" The mother said sweetly while holding her youngest in her arms, the girls nod their heads and smile then continue to laugh. They run over to the table and start eating when the father asks. "Do you want me to feed her, dear?" "No, no, it's okay" As they continue to debate who feeds Wendy, their youngest, Melody and Aleah, who have already finished their breakfast, have started feeding their baby sister. "Done!" the twins shout in unison, smiling. The parents look over to see the twins' and Wendy's plates empty, they smile and say "Thank you girls, you can go play now." "Yay!" The twins shout in excitement, they run outside across the street and start to talk to two little girls, one with hot pink hair with streaks of purple and the other with scarlet red hair. The parents smile as they clean up the table, they pick up Wendy and go up stairs to Wendy's playpen and put her down. Wendy crawls around then starts to cuddle with her blanket and favorite stuffed animal and falls asleep.

~~~

Sounds of crying are heard throughout the Marvell household. A certain 5 year old peeks through the door and walks over to her crying baby sister then starts to cuddle up with her making the sounds of crying stop. A few minutes later Melody wanders around looking for her twin until she comes across two small figures lying on the mats in her baby sister's playpen, she smiled and cuddled up with them. The two parents giggled and smiled as they watched the siblings cuddle together cutely.

~~~

"Girls, wake up, you want to go to the ice rink don't you?" They say to their daughters while trying not to wake up their youngest. The girls slowly get up trying not to make their baby sister cry. When they finally get up they run to the door to put their shoes on. They grab their jackets from the rack. "Come on, come on! Let's go!" They shout as they run around flailing their arms above their heads excitedly. The mother giggles at her daughters' silliness and says "Okay, okay, get in the magic mobile." She says as her daughters hustle in the magic mobile. A few moments pass and the mother's sweet voice resounds in the mobile as the come to a stop. "We're here, girls!" She says happily as the girls literally burst out of the car with happiness. They run to the building but turn around to wait for their mother, father, and sister. They jump up and down repeatedly, anxiously wanting their parents to move faster. Their parents smile as they get to the door, the father holds the door open for them doing a silly pose. "Ladies first" he says. "Why, thank you kind sire." The mother, who is now holding Wendy says playfully carefully bowing with little Wendy in her arms. The twins stop and laugh at their parents' silliness. As they get inside the father walks up to the front desk. "Hi, I have a reservation for Garrett Marvell." "Oh! Yes, here you are." The staff says while handing Garrett four pairs of ice skates. "Please follow me." Another voice says, the family turns around to the voice and follows behind as the employee leads them to a table with a sign that says 'Marvell.' "This will be your table." Says the employee as he leaves. "Okay girls let's put on our skates." Garrett says with a goofy grin. "YAY!" The twins shout in unison with excitement in their voices. They get on the ice and Aleah and Melody start to skate beautifully as their parents stare and smile in awe. "Who knew they would be such naturals." Garrett says to Ambar, his wife, who just smiles and says. "I'm sure Ur knew, she was always babysitting them after all...." "Ur?" He asks, not sure who his wife was talking about. "You don't remember your own sister's friend and childhood crush?" Ambar says teasingly as Garrett facepalms. Ambar laughs at her husband's horrible memory. "Sorry honey..." He says as he looks down in shame. "It's okay, I won't tell her." Ambar assures him as she winks at her husband.

~~~

"Come on girls, time to go." Ambar announces. "Awww, can't we stay a little longer, pleeeeeaaaasssseeeeee..." The twins whined. "Don't you want to see Mika, Sliver, and Gray again?" the parents question. "We're going to see Auntie and Uncle?!" They ask curiously and excitedly, their parents nod. "YAY!" The twins shout as they skate off the rink and hurriedly take off their ice skates then grab their things. "Can we stay at auntie's, ń uncle's, pleeeeaaaasssseeeee..." The twins begged. "But what about Wendy?" The parents teased. "Can Wendy come too?" The twins begged again as they got into the magic mobile. The parents laugh and thought 'Too cute.' "Of course you can." They say as they pull out a communication lacrima and contact the Fullbuster Family.