Bonus Chapter + Epilogue

[Warning]

Hey moonlights, it's your girl, Luna. Sunny is out of sight, nowhere to be found. You know the drill: sexual content, viewer's discretion advised, yep, yep. 

Winner: Post-pregnancy notice

It might be weird to some of you moonlights, so if you're not comfortable with sex during pregnancy, then I suggest skipping near the end :) I do have to say that Jufen found out recently, so no, her belly is not showing in the slightest yet. 

Other than that, thank you for sticking around! Enjoy <3

-

-

"Wait, Jun, I just said that we need to be more mindful—" Jufen cried aloud as Xu Jun placed her gently on the cushioned couch. Taking her lips, he efficiently quieted down her excuses.

"I don't think we've done it here before, have we, Xiao Hua?" Xu Jun purred in her ear before lightly tugging her earlobe with his teeth.

Feeling a bit hot, Jufen stuttered and fumbled, "This couch just arrived. Don't sully it..."

'Damn these stupid pregnant hormones.'

He smiled devilishly while his eyes darkened, "Isn't that just...perfect?"

She slurred on her words as she felt his tongue leave a wet trail on her skin from her neck down, "N-no. We need to practice abstinence; at the very least, intercourse."

"Ho? Is that what you really want?" his burning touch stopped, leaving her mind craving desperately for his kisses once again. Jufen squirmed underneath him, all hot and bothered.

The tips of his fingers barely touched her skin, however, she could still feel the heat radiating off. Her pink lips pursed while her eyelashes trembled as she debated her next words. She faintly whispered, "No..."

The corner of his lips tugged into a smirk, revealing his arrogance and dominance. Finally, the touch she lusted after was given to her. Caressing her cheek and the other hand entangled in her hair, he kissed her passionately before proceeding to stimulate her lower body with his thigh. Her body jolted with pleasure as she let out a small gasp.

He swiftly, but carefully, flipped them around so that she was straddling one of his thighs. The only protection they're wearing tonight is the thin robes that's currently separating the two bodies from direct contact. However, Xu Jun made no effort to remove them, yet.

He placed one of his hand on her lower back, guiding her bottom to rock herself back and forth.

Jufen blushes furiously and placed her now shaking hands against his strong chest. In a timid voice, she mumbled, "Jun, this is a little embarrassing and unusual..."

Xu Jun pulled her down and kissed from her eyelid down to the side of her jaw while continuing to grind her on his leg. His hooded eyes fixed onto hers as he tugged her robe off by the edge with his teeth in a slow manner, revealing her smooth skin and letting the silk robe slip to the floor.

Sucking harshly on the nape of her neck, he let his free hand dance along her skin, leaving behind sparks of suspense and anticipation. It wasn't long before she soaked his robe and left a pool on his thigh.

Breathlessly, her eyes were hazy and clouded with only him on her mind. Xu Jun leaned forwards to whisper into her ear, "Xiao Hua, you're naughty. Saying how we shouldn't sully the couch but look at you...staining my robe as well."

Every single word was like a drop of aphrodisiac to her. While she was lost in the maze that he put her in, he undid his robe, shifted her legs to straddle his hips, and edged her down as he positioned himself.