Chapter 8

All characters from MCU are not mine! I don't take credit for any of them! I own this story line and Cassey, Jake, Natalie, Tyler, and Annie. 

Cassey's P.O.V.

"Steve what happened?" A voice asked as I woke.

I blinked my eyes. I saw a man, who seemed familiar, checking a monitor.

"She just got out and froze. Then she crumpled to the ground. We tried pick her up, but she started screaming. It was like a, like-" Steve tried to say, only to be cut off.

"A panic attack." The man said. "Welcome back."

I sat up and looked around me. I looked closely at the man.

"I'm Bruce Banner." my flashback reminded me.

"You seem familiar..." He muttered.

"2006, December 7. 9:38 pm." I responded. It took him a minute, but he got it.

"Cassey. Glad to see you after all these years. You've grown up. Less injuries I see." He laughed and so did I. At least I knew someone.

"Bruce how do you know Cassey?" Steve asked. I looked down and shook my head my head Bruce.

"That's not my place to say. I did meet Cassey in 2006 though." He smiled.

"Bruce, who's this?" Another males voice said. I froze. I saw a man and woman. She reminded me of what my mother had looked like, but much younger. My mother had died of cancer though.

"Cassey. Steve and Tony adopted her." He said looking through papers.

He handed me a letter.

"You kept it?" I whispered.

"I thought I would see you again sometime around now thanks to your hell of accurate timing." He laughed.

"Language." Steve raised his eyebrows at Bruce. I silently laughed.

"I always had accurate timing. It was my talent." I smirked at him. "Thank you."

He smiled and nodded.

More people entered the already crowded room. More men. I swear I will die. There was another girl, but still.

"Okay everyone out. She will meet everyone later!" Bruce ushered them out.

I heard a few "Yes mother"s. I smiled.

"Here." He handed me some water. "I promise it's not contaminated." I laughed, and drank it.

"J.A.R.V.I.S." He spoke randomly.

"Yes Mr. Banner?" The walls spoke.

I was shocked.

"This is Cassey. Also, if Tony has put anything that has you monitoring us, please override it. I need to speak to Cassey in private." He sighed.

"Done Sir. Hello Ms. Cassey." J.A.R.V.I.S. said.

"Hello J.A.R.V.I.S." I responded.

"Cassey, how have you been?" Bruce asked.

"Well besides the fact that I have been in an orphanage for 10 years? Good, truly. I have a boy that loves me, I'm part of a band, have 5 friends total. I'm finally 16. I can ride a motorcycle now." I smiled as he raised his eyebrows at the boy that loves me part.

"He treats you right?" I laughed, that's the only thing he got from that.

"Yes." He eased up a bit.

He told me about how we were in the Avengers Tower, and told me about him and some of the others.

Suddenly he asked, "Have you heard anything about your dad Cassey?"

Hey guys! Whatcha think? Anyway, Thank you and See ya!

502 words!