Chapter 10

All characters from MCU are not mine! I don't take credit for any of them! I own this story line and Cassey, Jake, Natalie, Tyler, and Annie. 

"Glad you know how to answer your dang phone! I've been calling you for half an hour! Natalie had a stroke on the way to our new home. We took her back to the hospital near the orphanage, but they said they can't do anything. We're heading somewhere else now, but I just thought you should know." Bruce overheard what Annie was telling me.

He motioned for me to give him the phone.

"Hey, I'm going to give the phone over to someone. He's a doctor." She muttered an okay and I gave him the phone.

"Is her speech slurred?" He asked.

"She can't talk at all." Annie replied.

"Are her eyes focused on anything?" He asked.

"Nope." She said.

"Mr. Banner, you have been requested downstairs." J.A.R.V.I.S said.

"By who?" Steve asked.

"An agent of S.H.I.E.L.D." J.A.R.V.I.S.replied.

We all ran downstairs. Annie hung up. When we got downstairs, I saw an unconscious girl in a man's arms. Natalie. Annie was next to her.

"Annie!" I ran to her and hugged her.

"Cassey!" She embraced me back.

Bruce took Natalie from the agents arms and we all got back upstairs, and to Bruce's office.

"Annie, Cassey, I'm going to need your help. Everyone else out." Bruce ordered everyone. "J.A.R.V.I.S. run a scan."

"Sir, she should wake up any minute. Her ruptured artery is naturally healing itself. I'm calling Ms. Wanda." J.A.R.V.I.S. replied.

"Bruce? Why did J.A.R.V.I.S. call me here?" Wanda asked as she ran in.

"Cassey's friend Natalie's artery healed itself. Can this be magic?" He asked. Annie and I were confused. This was new.

She looked at me and Annie. "Can she do magic?"

"Yeah. Annie can do a little too." I admitted.

"Annie, give me your hand. You have more of a connection with her." Wanda told her.

They locked hands and started mummering some spell.

Soon they stopped and Wanda seemed surprised.

Annie laughed. "I guess her magic blocks anyone from getting inside her head."

"It's stronger than my magic." Wanda muttered. "It's not her own magic, by ancestral magic. She's a pure blood witch."

"You aren't?" I asked.

"No. My brother and I were HYDRA experiments. We did chose to be though." She looked sad at the mention of her brother.

"He died didn't he?" I asked her.

"Yes. He died a hero. Trying to save innocent lives." She tried to blink back tears, but failed. Natalie woke up.

"I understand." We were shocked at her response.

"How?" I asked. I had known her since she was 8.

"I lost my entire family when I was about 8 years old. I had always lived my aunt. My parents wouldn't ever let anyone find out about me. My aunt had been a full blood witch, but the trait never got passed to my siblings. My siblings and parents died in a bombing." She told us.

"Where were you born? You never told me?" I asked.

"Sokovia." She laughed.

"So was I. That's strange. Who were your parents?" Wanda asked.

What is she getting at?

"No. I don't even remember my aunts name. I know I had a brother named Pietro though. He was 10 when he died. I don't remember much about my sister. They were twins, but no one talked about her. Secrets. A lot of them. Why?" Wanda was frozen.

"What's your name?" Wanda asked.

"Natalie Maximoff. Though when my aunt and I moved to New York, she changed my name to Natalie Williams." She smiled at how her name sounded.

Wanda looked like she was about to be in tears. "Natalie Nádej Maximoff?"

"How did you know that? The only people who ever knew my middle name were my family!" Natalie exclaimed

"Your brothers name was Pietro Kresťan Maximoff?" Wanda asked.

"How did you-" Wanda cut her off.

"Pietro was my twin brother. Our mother spoke of our younger sister Natalie Nádej, who had been forced to live with our aunt or bad things would happen. When we were ten, mom and dad died in the bombing. Pietro and I escaped, and then 3 years ago Pietro died. He tried to protect people." Wanda's hand intertwined with Natalie's. Suddenly it was like they were sucked into a memory.

I saw it in my head as I accidentally read Natalie's mind.

Vision!

"Momička, Ocko, prečo ju nemôžeme držať?" Wanda asked.

(Mom, Dad, why can't we keep her?)

"Wanda, to nie je bezpečné. Zlé veci sa stanú." Mom replied.

(Wanda, It's not safe. Bad things will happen.)

Sigh, "Poriadku." Wanda said.

Vision ends.

Hehehehe #longestchapteryet thank you so much for reading. I'll update asap.

750 words!