Chapter 13

I don't own MCU or any of it's characters, just my own and the story of them.

"Let me go." I seethed.

He let me go and I continued. "Thanks I guess. Well if you must know, one, I can airwalk it's a thing, and two, I had nightmare. My past haunts me."

He looked sorry. "I'm sor-"

"I'm not looking for a pity party Peter. It's my nightmare. I deal with it the way I do. Back off. And tell no one or I can promise no even being Spider Man can save you." I shot back.

He looked shocked and hurt flashed through his eyes. "Okay." He turned as Wanda walked in with an unconscious boy handing him to Bruce.

"Wanda what happened?" Peter and I demanded at the same.

"Him and his father got into an argument about his aunt while she was at the store. He knocked him out and then I knocked the man unconscious." She explained as Bruce took him to his lab.

"Screw him." I muttered under my breath.

The two of them looked at me.

I sighed and followed Bruce. When I walked in he looked at me.

"You have a knife? That's sterile?" He asked. I handed him mine.

"What? Never know who's gonna try to kidnap you." I admitted. "Why?"

"I have to cut the bullet which I found lodged into his shoulder." He sighed.

I closed my eyes shut. How could I have let this happen to him? Right, because I didn't even know where he was living.

Bruce cut the bullet out, and as soon as he finished wrapping the bandage around his shoulder, the boy woke up.

"Bruce? What happened? Where's Peter?" He just started spurting out questions. Like I had when I had met Bruce. Then he saw me. "Who are you?" Suddenly I froze.

One thing floated through my head. Run! That's what I did. I sprinted out and back to my room. I locked the door.

I sat on my bed, my back against the wall.

I heard the door handle being jiggled, and then best guess Nat picked it, and her and Wanda came in and close the door.

"What's wrong?" Wanda asked.

"I can't explain. I don't know how." I out my head in my hands as Wanda rubbed my back.

"How do you know Callum Willis?" Natasha asked.

"Do either of you know his real name?" They shook their heads. "Callum Ares-Apollo Morales. My younger brother." Shock crossed their faces. "I never knew who he was until yesterday. Bruce figured it out. I just can't even be in the same room as Callum right now. It just reminds me of how I failed him."

"You didn't know about him. It couldn't be prevented. Does he know?" Wanda asked.

"No." I whispered back.

"Will you tell him?" Nat asked.

"No. It would put him in danger." I finalized.

They sighed. Before they could say anything, J.A.R.V.I.S. interrupted. "Miss Cassey? Mr. Banner has asked you come to his lab."

I got up and practically ran to his lab, with Nat and Wanda on my heels. Callum was sleeping.

"Bruce? What's going on?" I asked.

He handed me a piece of paper. "Look at his DNA. Besides the fact it's code is similar to yours."

That's when I saw it. Small pieces of his genetic code were off. Wrong even. He handed me a piece of paper. "Now look at this."

The genetic code on this was very similar to Callum's, minus our similarities.

"Bruce-" I sucked in a breath. Someone tested on him or-

"He tested on himself. He altered his own DNA with a few simple substances that increased his speed, strength and probably intelligence." He concluded.

Callum stirred at Bruce's words and woke up. He looked directly at me. Again. "Who are you?"

"Bruce?" I looked at him pleading.

"Nope. Sorry. Nat, Wanda, why don't we give them a second?" He asked and they all left me.

"J.A.R.V.I.S.?" I called out.

"Yes?"

"Tell Bruce that he has until I get out of here to hide, before I take a knife, and shove it right into his heart."

"He said that he has your knife."

I need a knife, bam. Knife. "Tell him I have more than one on me."

"Ms. Romanoff responded on his behalf saying that he "went out for coffee.""

I laughed.

"Care to explain who you are?" Callum asked.

"You wanna know the truth? Right here, right now?" He nodded. "Fine. My name is Cassey Artemis Morales. I'm 17, wanted probably dead by our father and wanted to be taken hostage by HYDRA."

"Wait did you say 'our father'?" he asked.

"Oh right, yeah so Callum Apollo-Ares Morales, I am your older, biological sister." He blinked and then went stone faced.

"You ran."

"I was tired of rape."

"You left me."

"Didn't know you existed till yesterday."

"Father wants me dead because of you."

"So called 'father' pushed me off a balcony, raped me, and abused me."

"Where's Peter?"

Peter walked in surprised. "Damn."

"Shut the hell up!" We both growled at him. He threw his hands up in surrender and backed up a step.

"Whatever. J.A.R.V.I.S. tell whoever asks, that I went out. I have to go to the orphanage to help with adoptions." I mumbled.

"Yes Miss Cassey." He replied.

I sprinted out and ran into Wanda. "Thought you could use a ride."

She took me to the orphanage, and we arrived just in time.

I hugged Miss Rebekah as we got inside. "Miss Rebekah, this is Wanda, she is one of my aunts." Wanda smiled.

"Pleasure to meet you." Wanda smiled even harder.

"You to Wanda. Uh, Cassey, Jake and Tyler are practicing upstairs with Annie and Natalie if you want to go up there." I nodded and sprinted up the corridor.

I walked into my old room. It looks like the guys kinda took over. Attempted.

"Sup guys." They embraced me on sight. "I missed you guys."

So, as of right now, I am discontinuing this story as I have no interest in finishing it, nor do I have an inspiration. Maybe in time I will re-write it or continue, but it's discontinued as of now. Sorry guys!