Backstories explained

So I just felt like explaining the backstories. 

Cassey's backstories explain her past. From a young age, she has been mentally and physically abused and harassed. It was extremely hard for me to write this, let alone re-write it because of edits. When I created Cassey and her past, I was pulling from the past of my 'sisters' and I's past's and/or personalities. 'Sisters' meaning not bio or real family, but in friendship and spirit. 

Personality: Cassey is a smart ass, just like me. She is also very shy, and has PTSD. I as well am very shy, and I don't have PTSD, but my siblings are assholes, and when someone tries to get near me -in anyway- I am very quick to hurt them, or protect myself. This may seem normal, but it isn't in my case. Like I said, not PTSD, as I know some people may have PTSD, and say what I have is nothing. It is just pure anxiety to many.

Past's: As I cannot speak about abuse from experience, my friend can. She suffered from it at a young age. Her father would get very drunk, and it was very terrible. She still has nightmares, as she had to take most of it, because she is the oldest of her siblings and had to protect them. Her parents divorced earlier this year, because her father had gotten so bad. Many of the things that happened to Cassey in the backstories(except for the Marvel parts) did happen to her, or her cousins. She told me many of these things, and as some people may just say I'm giving out everything about her, I have not said her name, age, or anything that gives her real identity away. She has also given me permission to tell this stuff, as she wants people to know that abuse is real.

Some of the abuse/harassment scenes were not wrote by me. The were wrote by her, or her cousins. As for the sexual harassment scenes, as I read this, I cried, because I didn't know her cousins, but I never knew how bad this could be. I truly hate these scenes, but people need to know that this is the world we live in. 

As for my 'sister' and her cousins, my 'sister' lives with her mom and siblings, and her father has no visitation rights, her cousins, have all moved out, and moved far away from home. They are all safe now, even though the memory haunts them. 

Thank you to the loyal readers, hope this clears anything that may not have been.

Okay! Story back on hold!