☁Aizawa x Reader-chan

(uwu I relate to him so much HeCk. also found vine comp with him in it lots so dat too <3)(P.S this is of him in high school don't freak)

High school, you where not fond of the idea of more school but, wanting to be a hero was top on your priority list.
You got excepted into the best hero school in Japan U. A high. School for new pro hero's and of many hero's in general. You got into the top class class 1A, and yeah it was to be expected your class does better than the others so you had a lot of responablity to deal with. On top of that you had no friends in your class or at all, so you where kinda lonely, until one fateful Tuesday when all of a sudden.
"Hey! My name is Yamada Hizashi, do you want to hang out with me and my friends at lunch? You seem to not have people to sit with." An obnoxious bright blonde boy asked you gestering to the other two people behind him, a black haird boy who looks like he needs more sleep, and another blonde boy who seemed more calm. "What the hell, sure I'll sit with you guys at lunch, just don't scare me off now. " You said to Yamada with a playfully wink. He smiled wide and said "GREAT! Meet us after class so we can walk together~" He said this with a playful flirty way that made you laugh. "Ok meet you then. " You responded as the blonde boy walked back over to his two other friends.
Time ~ Skip🍓
After class you stayed behind for Yamada and the other two. Yamada aproched you and motioned for you to follow him. The two of you walked over to the other two boys and everyone introduce themselves.

"Hello, I'm Toshinori, Yagi " Said the other blonde with blue eyes, he held out his hand for you to shake it. You obliged and shook his hand with a firm but soft grip.
You let go of Toshinori's hand and turned to the mysterious boy with black hair. "My names Shota Aizawa. " He said in a monotone voice that was laced with anxiousness but over ruled by tried ness. "Nice to meet you both, my name is Y/n L/n." You said happily to the group of boys. "Let's go before the lines get to long! " Yamada said loudly and started to leave the classroom, the rest of us followed soon after.
Time skip~
You, aizawa, toshinori,and yamada got food and found a spot to sit. After eating you guys started talking, then got to the topic of quirks. "What's you guys have as quirks? " You asked the group. "Mine is voice, can't you tell. " Yamada said cheerfully. "I don't exactly know the name of my quirk, I'm also a late bloomer soo. " Toshinori said while scraching the back of his head a bit. "What about you Y/n, what's your quirk? " Asked Toshinori. "Well like yours it doesn't have an official name, but I call it phantom or ghost. I can turn myself and other stuff invisible for about 30 minutes depends on how large it is, "
You said and just smiled at your own explanation. "That's so dope Y/n! " Yamada shouted and looked at you with amazement. "Eh it's not that cool, " You said trying to not get flustered. "Oh Aizawa what's your quirk? " You quickly turned the subject to the quietest person at the table. "Erasure, I can erase other people's quirks as long as I don't blink. " He said trying to get it over with. "That's really cool actually, " You said to him. "Probably more helpful than mine to be honest. " The group looked at you but then a voice piped up "toshi common I forgot to show you something the other day, follow me! We will try to be back before lunch ends, so see ya! " Yamada said. Toshinori just gave a gentle wave and left, leaving you and aizawa alone together. It was quite for a bit until he spoke up. "Y/n, " He said but it sounded more nervous than before or ever. "Yeah, what's up? You seem nervous, is something bothering you? " You asked him with some consern for your new friend. "You know why hizashi invited you with us? " He asked and looked in to your e/c eyes. "N-no I don't know the exact reason why, is it important? " You said tripping over your words a little bit. "He asked because I have a crush on you. " What he said made your eyes go wide slightly what you did next shocked him and yourself. You grabed his wrist and pulled him out of the cafeteria, to an empty hallway then let go tuned around and stopped. You looked at the ground then looked up and kissed him. He was shocked at your actions but kissed back and proseded to put his arms around your waist. You slowly had your arms travel around his neck and deepend the kiss more. But sadly breathing is a thing and you two split apart. You looked up to aizawa and he looked back at you. You two then put your foreheads together and he said "Y/n sence you seem to return my feelings, would you be my girlfriend? " You moved you head so you could peck his lips once more and said as a verbalized response "yes I will be your girlfriend, aizawa. " He smiled a little then spoke again, "call me Shota Y/n, we don't have to be too formal. " You released your arms from his neck and held his hand instead. "Ok, I'll call you Shota, until I find a nickname we agree on. " You said as a conclusion. Then the bell rang and you two love birds had to get to class before the second bell so sence you where holding hands you titaned your grip and ran with him to class.

A/n1007 words wowie das lot of word my guy

A/n
1007 words wowie das lot of word my guy. I found this meme and oml it's good and acually aerate so it be good quality. Bye 4 now! <3