🍋Tomura Shigaraki x Reader-chan

(As requested.. the next part. Ahaha )
"He's  not here. So I can have you all to myself..."
      Your face got red hot and was visibly flushed with red as well. You had no idea what to do or say. You where up against the wall of your empty apartment with the leader of the league of villains pushing his body against your body. Then lust and need took over.
    You put your arms around his neck and kissed him, it was a bit violent but he had quick reactions and quickly dominated you by pushing you harder into the wall.
    You had to breathe, more than ever so you broke away. He quickly went for your neck and started roughly kissing and sucking. His lips where rough and felt chapped, but you didn't and couldn't care less.
  "T-tomura.. ahh!" He had found your necks weak point, now you where in trouble.
  "You're so cute when you moan, especially when it's my name being moaned." He started to trace your body with 4 fingers, he did this extremely slow and you stared to feel hot and bothered, even more than before.
   " Tomura please.." he hummed in reasopnce "Fuck me already" you where direct and he liked that. "If that's what you want lovely." With quick movements he picked you up and kissed you harder, biting your lip and kissing you with passion. You never noticed you where now in his room until he put you on the bed.
"Flustered much Lovely?" His voice was hot and raspy he was teasing you for to long. You made a move. Reversing the roles with you now pushing him against the wall and teasing him. Kissing his neck leaving hickeys from under his chin to his collarbone.
     You felt him squirm underneath you. This was fun, to tease him the same way he was teasing you. It made you feel dominant, you felt better then ever, he seemed to stay submissive and enjoy it so you formulated a plan. You started with putting one of you hands on his neck slowly making it go around his neck in a choke. The other hand going on his hip, you fingers slowly crawling up into his pants. He started to tremble under you.
     "Trembling already pet?" He moaned "I can't hear you? What did you say again, pet?" You where taunting him at this point.
    "Please.. fuck me now." He was begging.. this was "Who do you want?"
     "You please.." 
     "What's my name?"
     "Please Master, fuck me."
        "My pleasure Pet"  you went slow while taking his pants off. You slowly crawled your way back up to his face.
      "What do you want me to do pet?" He was breathing heavily.
     "I want you to make me cum."  You smirked and looked into those red eyes and kissed him again.
    "As you wish pet."
You moved back down to his hips by kissing your way down making sure to smile and take your time a bit. This makes him start panting and trembling with pleasure. You pulled his underwear down, kissing and rubbing his legs.
       He was completely erect and dripping with pre cum. You grabbed his dick and started rubbing. He moaned more and got a bit louder. You stopped and put you mouth around his dick. You started to suck and lick his dick gradually picking up the pace making him go crazy. He lasted 10 minutes he cumed in your mouth and you swallowed. He was breathing very heavy and looked worn out. You grabbed a blanket and put it over you two. You kissed him again and he cuddled up to you falling asleep soon after.
  The next morning you said something to him " I guess we are basically equals Tomura?" He smiles and hugged you. "More you are a Business partner." He smiled and nuzzled you a little. "Alright Pet, whatever you wanna call me.."

    And done! This took forever sorry about that but here it is. -Author-Kun