update on this book...

Hi guys, gals, and non-binary pals! Its Author-kun here to say a few things... let's start happy.

Thank you so much for supporting me and reading this, as you can probably tell my writing has gotten better over time. I was so shocked that anyone would vote or even read this... but yeah thank you all for that, I get so much inspiration from other authors on here too.( Sorry if this is everywhere that's how my thoughts are.)

Ok now for some upsetting stuff.
My personal life is not good and I'm struggling to not just give up and never leave the house again. This is some info about me...
• I am non-binary atm and majorly questioning if I should transition to my desire or not.

•I cosplay! It's very fun and I have lots of new friends from it. I love it sooo much. Btw I'm going to Fanime 2019! So if you would like to see me irl then I'll be there!

•My biological mother just moved across the country to Pennsylvania.
I'm used to not being around her but its different being so far away.

•if you haven't guessed already I'm from California! I live on the coast and it's very expensive.

•I'm in highschool and am moving from my current one to a new one cause I cant keep up with the pace of the school.

•I am reading the Harry Potter books atm as well so it takes up some of my time.

In general my situation is bad and I am not going to be updating much, sorry if you where looking forward to a new chapter soon or the class 1A chapter this month, I'll try to whip it out but I don't have much inspiration or energy to write. I am working slowly on some chapters but not ready for publishing. Alright that's about it. I'll try to update soon love you guys thank you again for supporting me and making my day brighter by reading this.

-Love, Author-kun