Fall vs. Autumn (Tom Holland)

"Finally it's fall. Time for leaves falling, sweater wearing and white girls screaming over psls! What could be more amazing," I asked looking at my boyfriend Tom while we were watching the news.

Tom looked at me and opened his mouth but closed it again, "Well to start off calling the correct way, autumn. Second, white girls not screaming over psls." I looked at him with only competition in my eyes.

"What do you mean by 'autumn' it's called fall," I explained.

"That's how Americans say it but where I'm from we say 'autumn'," Tom explained simply as if it was normal.

"Who calls it autumn. Everyone knows it's pronounced fall," I told him sitting on my legs, "see." I placed my hands so Tom would look at the screen. The headline was "Finally the season of fall is here" and Tom rolled his eyes.

We went into a huge discussion of whether it was fall or autumn to the point where we were calling out friends to back us up.

"Why can't it yet be both," Jacob told me and Tom and we both looked at each other and then screamed no! Tom hung up as be both looked at each other.

"I can't be mad at you with that face even though you are wrong," I told him going to hug him. While Tom was hugging me he decided to tickle me.

"Your wrong," he said. And from then we still dated but always disagreed on that.

Sorry this is short it's just I have many fall and Halloween ideas that I want published in time.