I Still Love You (Tom Holland)

Sorry this is short 😔

Tears were streaming down my face at a fast pace. My ex stared back at me with ice in his eyes. He didn't care that I still love him. He didn't care that I have been crying myself to sleep ever since we broke up. Tom came by to get his stuff on a whim and we ended up fighting, well more like me crying and yelling and him not understanding what he did to me.

"What the hell is wrong with you," he asked smiling as if he won.

"What the hell is wrong with me? What the hell is wrong with you?! You basically brake into my house to take the rest of your stuff and act like you didn't break me," I screamed at him.

"Calm down there, it's not like I could text you, I blocked your number," he answered.

I started at him with pure hatred in my eyes, "Yeah I've noticed."

"Why are you so worked up," he asked looking around my apartment.

"Because you left me, I hate you and myself!! I hate everything that has to do with you!! GOD I HATE THAT I STILL LOVE YOU!!"

He looked at me with his eyes blank. I took a deep breath and looked at him square in the eye.

"I...still...love...you," I told him slowly understanding why this breakup was so much harder.

"Great. I love when ladies fall at me feet," he said. I stared at him with the the most hate in my eyes.

"You just are a fuck boy! Just like Brandon said!! This so obvious. I just need you to leave my life so I can suffer alone," I screamed at him. He looked at me in a way I don't know.

"K, have fun," he said before leaving the apartment. At this moment I was covered in my own tears.

Oof.