Gender Reveal (Tom Holland)

I started crying as I heard he 2 heartbeats from my ultrasound. The nurse just told me that I was having twins with Tom Holland.

"What are the genders," I asked the nurse. She gave me the answer and no matter how it would have ended up I would be happy. Sadly Tom wasn't there to look at the babies with me because I wanted to throw a huge party and for him to be surprised by the gender of the baby and the fact that we have twins. (He doesn't know about)

The next day which was the day of the party I looked up fun ideas of gender reveals but one caught my eye. I could bake a cake and color the cake the gender of the baby. Soon my kitchen was a mess making the cake for the party.

"Baby what are you doing," Tom asked.

"Shoo, you can't look at the gender of the baby. But I'm making the cake for the party tonight," I reminded him of the party.

"Speaking of, should I get blue or pink decorations," he asked with a smirk.

"Your not getting the answer out of me. Just get like the 'Boy or Girl?' posters," I answered.

His face turned to defeat, "Fine."

Once the coast was clear I added the food coloring to the cake and mixed before popping them in the preheated oven. (What gender do you think the babies are?)

While the cakes were baking I was helping Tom with the decorations.

"I got that for you," Tom said walking over helping me hang streamers. "I don't want you to strain your back."

"Well either way I couldn't reach it," I laughed as Tom got it. "Tom...the baby kicked!"

"Really," Tom asked instantly putting his hand on my stomach feeling one of the twins kick. Lately the babies haven't really been moving or kicking so every time they did it was magical for us.

"It's a sign," I whispered happily. He smiled and kissed my head. Then the oven dinged signaling me to go decorate the cake. I rushed to the kitchen so I could start to cool then frost.

While the cake was cooling I stood watch at the door. Then I did an ombré affect with the frosting and waited for the guests.

Haz and his wife were the first to show, then some of my long time friends and family. Tom's family and some of his cast mates also came. We had some games and we talked a lot.

Soon enough it was time to cut the cake. My hands were sweating a little bit because I was nervous how Tom would take the fact that we were having twins. I brought out the cake and everyone was in awe looking at the frosting.

"Cut the cake, cut the cake," everyone chanted as I handed Tom the knife. Tom stuck the blade into the spongey cake and cut a piece. He looked at me with confusion because of the pink and blue different layers. I smiled as everyone was confused. I passed Tom the ultrasound from yesterday. He looked at it and instantly looked up at me and started to cry.

"We're having twins," he asked. I nodded as Tom instantly walked over to me and hugged me. "WE'RE HAVING TWINS!" Everyone cheered and congratulated us.

"We will have 1 boy and 1 girl," I whispered to Tom as he looked at the cake with disbelief.

Who thought that it was gonna be a boy and a girl? Also I'm wondering where are all of you from. Comment your city, state or country because I'm curious.