Ruk Ja O Dil Deewane

Sarah goes near her mother and tells something in her ear.

Armaan was leaving sadly and suddenly Sarah's mum stops him and says,"Beta Zoya ki shaadi tak ruk jao na". (Son, stay till zoya's wedding)

He happily answers,"of course, why not aunty".
Sarah's mother said,"Don't call me aunty iam like your mother call me mumma".

He looks at Sarah, and says ok mummy. Sarah was blushing.

The wedding days were starting from Tomorrow so Sarah & Armaan go for shopping in a mall. Then They have their dinner and returned back. He almost forgot the Muslim wedding and was excited for both wedding and Sarah.

The next day It was Zoya's rasam (Engagement). Sarah wore a light green Gharara. Her hair was all straight with very light makeup and dark purple-burgundy Lipstick with minimal Jewellery.
Armaan was very a light green Patiala Kurta pajama and both were looking like made for each other.

when Sarah was coming downstairs Armaan was mesmerized and was looking at her charmingly. She blushed and smiled.

But then Sarah's mother told her to not......

What will Sarah's mother say?? What will Sarah say to Armaan??
To know that stay tuned and
Like Comment share and follow me!

Thnx
-Armaalians