A Tragic Night

Few Gangsters come and removes their guns and then says Sarah and Armaan To whatever they have and starts misbehaving with Sarah, Armaan gets angry and tries to fight with the Gangsters as a reaction Gangsters shoot In air and that bullet hurts Armaan Arm everyone on road starts shouting and the gangsters run from there.

Sarah starts crying as Armaan hand starts bleeding. She says," Tum Mere liye apni Jaan se khel rahe the...kyu??"

Armaan smiles and says "Apni JAAN KE LIYE MAIN JAAN BHI DE SAKTA HOON "

Sarah and everyone there takes Armaan to Hospital.

The doctor says that there's nothing to worry the bullet just touhed the skin and passed and it will heel very soon.

Sarah's Mom calls her and asks her where are there and when she tells about Armaan they all come to the hospital and take them to home.

Sarah's mom scolds her for going out and in anger she tells her not to come out of the room.
Sarah wants to meet Armaan But she cannot go out and then suddenly she near the window............

WHO'S NEAR THE WINDOW,SARAH'S EX??? OR A FOR REAL GHOST???
TO KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT STAY TUNED.

AND I WILL UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER TODAY EVENING OR TOMORROW SO STAY TUNED.

-LOVE  ARMAALIANS 💕💕💕

ALSO FOLLOW ME ON MY INSTAGRAM :-
@ ARMAALIAN_ROCKS