I love you Sarah!

He answers no, "do you....have a boyfriend"??. She answers "nopzee".

Then they go to the groom's house and Groom's mum opens the door she smiles and takes the shagun and then smilingly says," You two look good as a couple".

Sarah blushed, and looked at Armaan. Then they return and on they way she tells Armaan to stop the car.

He was shocked thinking why Sarah is telling him to stop the car. He suddenly stops the car.

She gets out of the car and tells Armaan to come out as well.
He surprisingly comes out. Then Sarah goes to the nearby Paani puri stall and tell Armaan to join.

He charmingly looks at Sarah and joins her. Then they both eat.
At this point Armaan fell completely in love with Sarah.
She is eating happily. Enlarging her eyes with joy, Smiling brightly,Her hair flowing like water because of wind. Her thick eyelashes looking beautiful as she closes her eyes.

Armaan says a little loudly,"I wish we were dating each other".
She says Haaaaan???

And then.........

To what is going to be Sarah's Reaction?? To know what will Armaan's Explanation be?? Will he officially propose her??

comment share like and follow me!!🐼🍦

thanks for reading!!
xoxo

Armaalians💛