Chapter 2

V's POV:

FINALLYYYYY!!!!! Today is the day that we are going to adopt a kid! We are currently in the car, driving to the orphanage. I love kids and knowing that in about an hour a kid will be with us in the BTS dorm makes me super excited! Jin is driving and Namjoon is in the passenger seat. I am sitting with the maknae line whilst Suga and J-hope are sitting next to each other. I decided I am going to start up a conversation.

"Hyungs! What qualities are you looking for in the kid we want to adopt?" I asked 

 "I would like a mature girl who is nice and cute, and could help me cook!" Jin replied. 

"I WANT A KID WHO HAS JAMS THAT CAN SHARE WITH ME!!!" Jimin yelled.

"Tsk tsk tsk Jimin! Be quiet! I would like someone who is sweet and knows about BTS so that they can understand our schedules" RM said. 

"Jungkook-ah! What about you?" I asked.

"I would like a girl who I can teach to play sports and become a mini golden maknae!" Jungkook said with a smile on his face.

"You do know that this girl is going to be our new maknae, right Kookie?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah yeah but I am still the GOLDEN MAKNAE!" Jungkook replied with a proud tone. 

I noticed that Suga was quiet, but that was usual of him. I decided to involve him into the conversation and ask him something.

"Suga hyung, what about you? What qualities are you looking for?" I asked 

"I am looking for a girl who knows about BTS, is nice and mature, and can either rap, sing or dance. That way she can always be involved with our work and maybe even debut as an idol!" Suga replied.

His response was genius, that is why ARMY calls him Min Suga Genius after all. I didn't even think of that! Such a great idea.

"Hyung, you're such a genius! What a great idea! Lets hope that we find a girl that we are all happy with" I replied.

Now, I seriously can't wait to go to the orphanage and just see all the cute kids that are just waiting to be adopted. Sometimes I wish that I could just adopt them all. They all deserve families that will love them and take care of them. A few minutes later, we finally arrived at the orphanage. We all stepped out of the car and made our way to the door. 

"I'M PUSHING THE DOORBELL!!!" Jungkook screamed.

"Aish, Kookie! Calm down it's just a doorbell!" I replied.

We all stood at the door, made sure we looked presentable and then Jungkook pressed the doorbell. About 10 seconds later a older woman opened the door. I assumed she was the woman who looks after all the kids. She looked somewhat weird. She had wayyyy too much makeup on, her hair was in tightest bun I have ever seen and she was wearing a mini skirt with a crop top. Aish, what have we gotten ourselves into. Namjoon could tell I felt iffy about the lady so he stepped up as the leader and did his job.

RM's POV:

"Hello! We are BTS!" I greeted the orphanage lady. As I am the leader, it is my responsibility to introduce the group to anyone. I could sense Taehyung didn't have a good feeling about the lady so I did them all a favour and introduced them all to the lady.

"My name is RM and this is Jin, Suga, J-hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook" I told the lady.

"Yes yes I know who you guys are, you're famous...duh. Anyways, come on in and I'll show you to where the kids are" she replied.