Not an update- BTS Love Yourself Movie

OKAY SO IT'S BEEN THREE DAYS SINCE I SAW THE MOVIE AND I'M STILL SHOOK!!!! I've been wanting to post this chapter ever since I saw the movie but I wanted to make sure that the movie was played everywhere in the world before I posted it

OKAY SO IT'S BEEN THREE DAYS SINCE I SAW THE MOVIE AND I'M STILL SHOOK!!!! I've been wanting to post this chapter ever since I saw the movie but I wanted to make sure that the movie was played everywhere in the world before I posted it. Because I live in Australia, we are ahead by a day or so, so I wanted to make sure I wouldn't spoil anything for people. 

DISCLAIMER: In no way am I trying to brag that I had the chance to see the movie. I just wanted to share my experience with my readers. 

As I mentioned in my previous chapter, I went to the movie with @PrincessKookieTae and @SweetSugaKookieee. I also went with two other friends. Us five booked tickets about a month in advance, so our seats were reserved. We sat second row to the back and we were in the middle of the row. 

Us five were really excited for the movie to begin. We had seen Burn The Stage together so we all knew that we would all be crazy no matter what. After a crazy amount of ads, the movie finally begun. As the crazy fans that we are, we screamed as BTS appeared on screen. PrincessKookieTae and SweetSugaKookie screamed their lungs out when Jungkook appeared on screen, and I screamed when Namjoon appeared. When the room went silent, I screamed KIM NAMJOON...but no one replied *sniffles*. 

As the movie progressed, everyone would scream and clap when a song ended, and a song started. My favorite performance was definitely Anpanman but I loved Epiphany since that song is amazing and makes me emotional. During Trivia:Love, I legit fangirled during the whole song. As some of you may know, RM is my bias so I was going crazy during the whole song. All of us girls were dancing, screaming and chanting during the whole movie. 

In the middle of the movie, the lights turned on, which was weird since the movie wasn't over. Some staff were in the room, and we were like "omg are BTS here?!". Even though that would of been amazing, it could never happen. 

At the end of the movie, all of us army were screaming "saranghae!" or "we purple you bts!" which I loved. I also screamed KIM NAMJOON! And I'm so thankful that this time people replied and we all did the chant. 

So, that was my experience at the Love Yourself Movie. If you went, pm me and tell me what it was like!! Thank you all for reading and I'm sorry that this wasn't an update. I'll try to post a new chapter as soon as I can. 

THANK YOU ALL FOR OVER 3K READS I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!!! I PURPLE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

Stay well my fellow readers!

-btsarmy226 xo