Chapter 2 - They should throw her out of this country for her nonsense

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! TIME FOR ANOTHER UPDATE🖤🖤

I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THE CHAPTER AND SHOW SOME SUPPORT BY VOTING, COMMENTING, SHARING ETC ETC...

I LOVE YOU GUYS🖤🖤 ENJOYYYYY :)

I was still standing in my room, smiling to myself at the thought of meeting Ashton after 10 whole years, when Grandpa came into the room.

"Hazel, you're smiling?" he asked with surprise. I was so lost that I didn't even answer.

"I came here thinking that you would be upset that I shouted at you," he continued, "I thought that we both could go sit on the terrace and I could tell you stories like we usually do on weekends. Anyway, looks like you're perfectly content by yourself."

With that, he walked out of the room, and I hadn't even looked at him all this while. I was so lost in my own dream world. Gosh, I needed to snap out of it. I rushed after him and found him settling on his armchair in the living room.

"Grandpa, don't be upset. After everyone leaves for New York, we'll do that every day." I consoled. He turned away from me, folding his arms against his chest with a pout on his face. He could really be such a child sometimes.

"Oh no!" he exclaimed suddenly, "I'll have to send Zach to Jason's house, he forgot to take those files he brought here back with him." Grandpa gestured to a folder with files in it kept on the table in front of us. He must have set it down on the table while tying his shoelace or something, and forgotten to pick it up.

"Wait Grandpa, I'll go. Anyway Uncle Zach will be busy with the packing for their trip right?" I reasoned quickly. I had to take advantage of the situation. If I just had a reason to go to their house, I might just bump into Ashton there. Grandpa agreed and I took off for their house quickly.

As I entered their house, I saw decorators and cleaners all setting up the place. I could even smell something extremely mouth-watering from the kitchen. There was no doubt that all this was being done for Ashton.

"Who ordered all this food? I told you everything will be homemade right? Take all this back. " I heard Ashton's Uncle Philip shout from the kitchen. He came rushing out of the kitchen and bumped right into me.

"Oh, I'm sorry Hazel." he apologized frantically, "I'm just so busy with all these preparations for Ashton's homecoming."

"It's okay Uncle Philip. I'll do whatever you want me to do to help." I offered. I had to find a way to stay here long enough to meet Ashton.

He nodded at me gratefully and took off towards the kitchen again. I also started to walk towards Jason's room, when another person came crashing into me. This time, it was Uncle Philip's elder son's wife, Amelia, who was the same age as me.

"Oh, I'm sorry Hazel." She apologized before letting out a high pitched scream. She was pointing towards my ears with an expression of disbelief on her face.

"What are you wearing in your ears?" she asked in a shocked tone.

"Uh, earrings?"

"They clash horribly with your outfit. They should throw you out of this city for your fashion sense." She stalked off, whipping her hair into my face. Amelia wasn't bad at heart, and she was pretty friendly to me, just she could be a little straightforward sometimes.

"And they should throw her out of this country for her nonsense." I muttered under my breath, smirking, as I continued towards Mr. Kennedy's room. I knocked on the door and he came to open it, with a very tired expression on his face.