4) The giant waterfall

It was like a candy paradise, I never thought I see something with such beauty. That would leave my mouth watering.

Mr Wonka must be brilliant for his age of 25  if he could do this, the room smelled of sugar

Mr Wonka must be brilliant for his age of 25  if he could do this, the room smelled of sugar. There was even a chocolate waterfall flowing in the back and into a flowing chocolate river. I was hesitant at first because I felt like if I moved this would all disappear and I would be waking up in my bed at home.

Mr Wonka began to walk forward while using his cane, which I don't think he really needs. But anyway we all trailed behind him, we were all shocked, not expecting to see anything close to this.

"Now, do be careful, my dear children, don't lose your heads." Mr Wonka said as he stopped looking over the area.
"Don't get overexcited" he instructed us but I don't think Augustus got the message as he looked around with wide eyes. Causing himself to drop his candy bar.

"Just keep very calm," he said slowly, I don't think anyone was paying attention. I looked around and noticed the weird looking plants that I've never seen before. And they looked to be growing candy. There were even vines that hung over from a tree over the chocolate river. The trees had what looked to be like candy apples on them.

"It's beautiful," Charlie said as his eyes lit up with amazement at all of it

"It's beautiful," Charlie said as his eyes lit up with amazement at all of it. This comment caused Mr Wonka to turn around for amount as he didn't quite understand if Charlie actually said it.
"What?" He turned back around looked at it all, proud of it.
"Oh, yeah, it's very beautiful."

We began to walk again, and I saw the candy bar Augustus dropped was stomped on and forgotten as we walked away. I just rolled my eyes and shook my head. What a waste of perfectly good chocolate.

We walked down the hill and we walked to the banks of the chocolate river. As Mr Wonka explained what was going on as we walked over a bridge going over the chocolate river.

"Every drop of the river is hot, melted chocolate of the finest quality." The roaring of the chocolate waterfall was much louder now as we were now closer. We stopped on the bridge when Mr Wonka turned around to face us.
"The waterfall is most important, mixes the chocolate. churns it up. Makes it light and frothy." He says as he uses his head to demonstrate and or explain it better.