Chapter 2 - You Again

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter but I wanted to upload before I left for my trip. And hey! It’s only been like 17 hours since I last uploaded!

Anyway!

Follow me on twitter! ( its connected to this so go to my profile! )

Lots of Love

Meghan

Ps: Add a marvel character to your comments for a prize!

Recap

. I turn and take off, hearing the fall of paws behind me as I head south, we weave through the trees in perfect sync, up and down the side of the mountain finding the quickest route with ease.

Chapter 2

Running, flying through the trees with ease, ever silent. As a pack of giant wolves very few animals strayed into our path. Then again, who can blame them, with about twenty bear-like wolves flying at break neck speeds through the wooded mountains? We were only about an hour and a half away from our destination and the mountain we were currently on was quickly evening out. I had decided to be excited about seeing my old pack, to see the looks on their faces as they saw what I became. The one they rejected being the one they called for help. I wore a grin as I ran, eager now for my reunion with the pack that broke me. I didn’t fully enjoy this sadistic side of me, and yet it constantly found its way back.

Alright everybody, we will be in their territory in under thirty minutes, be prepared.

I thought to my pack, all of them chorusing agreement. We were quickly nearing the base of the mountain, where the Pack House would be. The Pack House is basically a rather large house that the Alpha lived in along with his family and all the pack meetings and gathering took place in, not actually where the entire pack lived. Seth came up to run beside me, and although he was fast he was sprinting to keep up with my only semi-sprint. An Alpha would be able to keep up but only another White Wolf or an Alpha that was very close to white would be able to keep up with me when I really sprinted, then again I wouldn’t be able to keep up with any other White Wolf.

The thoughts of what I could be, what I should be, racked at my head, yelling at me for rejecting my rightful pack.

How big is this pack, Tasha?

Luke’s mind penetrated my own, like a walkee talkee my pack was all on one station but often weren’t holding down the transmitter button.

It’s a fairly large pack, about a hundred or so.

I told him, and it was fairly large, your average pack being about seventy strong. Our pack, by those terms, wasn’t even really a pack to some, more a group of rogues banning together. It didn’t matter to me, I didn’t want to have to lead a group any bigger than what I had. I sniffed the air, checking to see how close the nearest wolf was, and to my concern it was headed straight towards us.

Stop. We have company, straight ahead.

I alerted my pack and we all froze. Hunched to the ground and ready to lunge, teeth bared, quite a frightening sight from the other side. I sniffed again, male. A rogue? Or just a guy out for a run? As he neared us my pack’s hackles rose, and I knew why. He was an Alpha, he had the scent of an Alpha. It was Nathaniel. Likely coming to greet us.

It’s their Alpha, stand up.

I commanded, not wanting to seem scared in front of him. They listened and stood as one, everything we did we did as one, always in sync with each other. Slowly a huge, even by werewolf standards, grey and white wolf appeared between the trees. When he saw me his head immediately dipped and he didn’t approach any more, now a mere ten meters away from me.