Wait! NO! What?

Chapter 3

Tasha’s PoV

Entering the all too familiar pack house gave me the shivers, I had changed away from everybody else’s view, knowing full well that I had changed a lot from the stick thin and short fourteen year old they once knew. I inhaled the familiar scent, the crisp clean scent a harsh change from the woods I was so used to. The eyes of several shot to me, mostly the eyes of the pack I left, both familiar and way to familiar, but none of them seemed to recognize me, well, besides Blake and Nathaniel, but of course they would recognize, and my parents. Yes, my parent’s eyes went wide and filled with tears, although my father put on a strong face. Nathaniel’s father, his eyes went wide but instead of recognition they were wide with disgust. Disgust that his son was asking a girl for help, a girl younger than his son none-the-less. Whatever, his opinion didn’t matter.

“I am Natasha Blanc-Lupe, Alpha of the Blanc-Lupe pack. Yes I am a White-Wolf, no I do not have a mate, and no, I do not want one. I have no ‘Powers’ to speak of. If you don’t want me here, go howl at some vamp’s ass, I don’t care. Now get this, seventy percent of you are untrained, and the thirty percent that are haven’t a shit assed clue to real technique. This is where my pack comes in. We are the some of the most skilled fighters in North America and we are NOT here to save your weak furry asses from the hybrids when they come! We are here to teach you how to fight them yourselves! Oh, and yes I am Blake’s sister, perhaps you remember me.” I ended my speech in the middle of the room with all eyes trained on me.

Slowly, a hand was raised, the culprit a young boy about the age of twelve, likely just changed by the look of him.

“Yes?” I looked at him, slightly confused, why would he raise his hand? Was I that scary?

“Miss, I remember you, you were always really nice to me, but when will we start training?” He said, his eyes wide and bright.

“Tomorrow, six a.m sharp. And please, my name is Natasha, or Natty, or Atty, or Tasha or Tash. Anything but Miss.” I spoke quickly, kneeling in front of the boy and whispering the last part, a smile gracing my lips. He grinned back at me and nodded.

“Hi Natty-Atty! My name is William but everybody calls me Willie!” His soft voice happy and cheerful and I couldn’t help but grin, exposing my teeth fully and feeling my eyes crinkle as a light laughter escaped my lips.

“Alright Willie. Now, Blanc-Lupe pack, and anybody else that wants to train, let go train a bit.” I said, standing up and facing my pack who were all leaning on the wall, not really a part of this meeting thing. They had already introduced themselves to the pack.

“Sorry, Batty-Atty, but why the hell would anybody want to train with you?” A petite red head with a short bob hair cut. Poppy, of course, her silky voice ringing harsh in my ears.

“Well Poppy, that isn’t your problem but I completely understand why you wouldn’t want to train with me, you couldn’t last a second against me.” I grinned, trying not to laugh when her face turned as red as her hair and her eyes changed from a pearly green to a swirly gold. Crap! Shit, shit shit.

“Poppy, calm down. Poppy, you can’t shift in here.” I tried to say in a soothing voice, I wasn’t exactly sure how to deal with wolve’s who weren’t in one hundred percent control.

“Poppy! Outside. Now.” My instinct reaction was to cower upon hearing my rightful Alpha’s voice but at the same time my hackles rose at another Alpha voice commanding the person I was speaking to. It was Nathaniel.

Nathaniel, I just now noticed him in his human form. He was tall, really tall. Six foot, at least, probably six foot three or maybe six four. His shoulders were broad and in his black muscle shirt showed off his extremely toned torso nicely. His jaw wasn’t narrow any more but strong and defined and his lips looked soft and sculpted.