2

" Raya , Im telling you im going home with Oceania's boyfriend tonight that heffa thought she was slick , hit her where it hurts " Shayla said we were still at the block party and Rihanna was damn near bout to fall asleep .

" Shay dont do that girl you gonna have us in some shit Nia & Serenity not havibg this shit either we chilling having good food " I chimed

My sister needs to learn to chill and stop being a ho . Especially this lil feud with Oceania is getting mad old .

" Okay sis " she rolled her eyes

" Im wit whatever you with lil sis I cant stand Oceania ugly bently shaped ass " Rihanna smiled

Rihanna was with the shits . If you were on her " Dont fuck with list " she definitely wanted to beat you up everytime she seen you .

" Girl yall chill , Oh shit Boosie walking ova here How I look " Shayla asked foxing her hair and applying lipgloss

" Like a Hoe " Me and Rihanna said in unison

She rolled her eyes

" Wassup y'all , yall coming to the grand opening of that Killa Krabz tomorrow at 7?" He asked

" Yeah , we fallin in that shit better be good or I aint paying " Rihanna said

" Well , Shayla whats yo number ? I want ya to leave with me "

" Boy , stop " she playfully hit him grabbingr his phone out his pocket

Cardi B's Ring came on and yooo i know this song word for word

" You quit then thats it ima throw in the towel cause a nigga only gon do what ya allow youn want no gunsmoke better text with ya nose if ya thumb broke !" I screamed

I dont care what nobody said thats my fucking song the whole Invasion of privacy is legit lit ! I love Nicki & Cardi . Both make hits I hope they hatch they shit out tho .

" Girl , chill thats why you aint gotta man " Rihanna said playfully

" Nah Ian gotta man cause Shayla ho ass fucked em " I rolled my eyes see Shayla fucked him but didnt know he was my babydaddy cause we didnt grow up together she was with her dads family and so was I so when i had Symphony she was like 3 and him and her met at a club she fucked him and when we got close she told me about it .

" Sis , chill " Shayla said with sad eyes

I still get upset knowing my sister fucked my bd but hell she aint even know .

I rolled my eyes and walked away walking near my older sisters Shania and Serenity .

" Yas , Muthafucking lit " Nia said as she braided one of the little kids hair . She was great with her braiding hands and could do a fire sew in !

" Girl , Shayla pissed me off man I had to walk away before I spazzed the fuck out "

" Chill , You know how that shit happened you can't even be ma-" I walked away I didnt give a fuck . I seen Symphony and The twins playing hopscotch . While my sister was watching them .

A bitch needed to breathe . I walked away towards a back street and the music still loudly blasting I went to the neighborhood corner store . It was black owned by Mr & Mrs. Reiner . Their kids Ornella , Omari & Otisha worked there too.

" Hey Mari boo , Why you here alone !? Where my peoples?!" i asked

" Mane , Tisha lied and said she was sick & Ornella went cause she was off and my Uncle Tim is in the back but my mom and dad went on a two week cruise " He smacked his lips .

I giggled Otisha ass was at the block party having fun . " Thats crazy , Im trying to be like yo folks , they living it up " I smiled

His folks been together since high school and they are now in their 40s . They are still in love with one another which is so beautiful to me because Mr. Reiner never cheated on his wife he never even wanted to look at another woman . On the other hand Mrs. Reiner cheated once it was all over the hood .

But she still only has love for him and vowed to never step out again.

" Mane , what you said a nigga ass start college in two weeks you gon fuck with me before i go ?" He asked

I shook my head his lil young ass always tried talking to me .

" Boy , I like Men older than
me not younger boo " I gave him a ten to pay for my Ginger ale , striped cookies , hot funyons and a rice crispy treat .

" You good Ma " he said handing the ten back .

I shook my head stuffing the ten in my bra " Thanks boo " I blew a kiss at him and walked out .

While walking home I dropped my phone trying to eat and walking at the same time .

I heard commotion and decided to look quickly to check my surroundings .

" Nigga cover his body up before somebody see this shit you so fucking reckless dumb ass " The dude spat I couldnt really see that far but I picked up my phone and decided to walk a little faster wont get me hell .

" Aye shawty !!"

I looked back and ran towards the block party .

I just kept on running til I got there " Hey sis where you been lets turn up hell " Shayla said while Shania followed behind we walked to the middle of the street with everyone else and danced along to wobble , we did a soul train the old folks showed us how they used to get down back in the day .

We was just having fun til I noticed they had margaritas on the stand I took my happy ass over .

" Id please " Mr.Marshall stated he was the liquor store owner around the way

I grabbed my phone but noticed my License mustve fell when I dropped oh shit . Which means that nigga may know who the fuck I am .