9

Four week later

" We are gathered here today to lay rest to Rihanna Chantel  Towerson " The preacher said . Sadly Rihanna didn't make it . They couldnt save my girl . I was livid , I was mad it was my fault it was her birthday never knew this shit would happen.

    " Would anyone like too speak before we lower her ?" The Preacher asked

    Rihanna's family was in shambles crying and crying . " Um , Me and Rihanna have been friends since middle school , I love her so much she was my everything , Ima miss her she was the realest on my team I dont know how ima gonna make it without her here , she is my bestie til the heaven gates man I just wish we could redo that whole night over , She never got the chance to get married nor have kids and live the life of a family woman " I started crying as Rihannas mother and father came to hug me .

   " We love you , Its not your fault Soraya " Her Dad said .

    I just cried , my sisters were okay Shayla broke her nose and had cuts on her and So as Shania .

  Im blessed man , God spared me and my baby boy . Im praying this time I have a boy . i want his name to be Zeiden Adarius Admire .

    As the casket rolled down everyone else started to walk to their cars except me and her mother .

   " You wanna know something Soraya " Her mom asked

   " Ma'am"

" She didnt die from the accident , she died from Someone lacing her drink when they did her autopsy they told me what the found they said she was dead when the car accident took place ."

      In shock I turned my head to her and frowned " Who would do such though ? I don't even remember who she was that close to that couldve spiked her drink . But we gonna find out who did this to my bestfriend just for you and myself "

    " Dont get to into it i dont want you to lose my other grandbaby thats in your tummy . Send Symphony over  when you get settled in . " her mom said

    I nodded my head and hugged her tightly " I love you mama"

   I walked towards my car and sped off to the house . As I walked in I seen Rae sitting on the couch smoking a blunt .

   " Can you put that shit out " I frowned

He nodded putting it out and spraying some lemon scented lysol that shit smells so good .

    " I need ya help , Its about Rihanna , Her mom told me that someone drugged her thats how she died I wanna know who and why " I said

He leaned up and looked at me running his hands up and down his face . He looked over at me and nodded

" I got you sis , Sorry bout your loss man that shit crazy " He said standing up and walking out the room .

In walked Mula & His girlfriend Chasmine ever since he found out I was pregnant he been hoeing around . He said when the baby gets here he'll be there 100% but til then he ain't doing shit bout housing me & feeding me and setting up the babies room he so damn shitty I hate his ass .

Rae told me about Mula & Chasmine a week ago . He never brought her here though .

" You foul as fuck bruh " Rae said coming to grab my arm .

Mula frowned " Nigga this my shit I pay bills yall dont like it get the fuck outta here " He spat .

He aint say shit but a word " Rae give me like 15 minutes lets go out to eat ima spend the night with my sisters tho " I said to him .

After I packed me a bag to last for about a week . I made my bed and walked back downstairs to see Rae on his phone standing at the door .

He grabbed my bag as we walked outside. " put a shirt on " Mula said walking behind us .

I scuffed " Fuck you go back to ya bitch "

" Who you calling a bitch why you always here anyways non factor " Chasmine yelled

" Ho , Im 9 weeks pregnant bet ya nigga aint tell ya that " I yelled flicking them off getting in Raes Camaro .

Her mouth fell and looked dead at his ass . We pulled out the drive way as the two began to argue. That nigga aint shit .

  We were standing in the movies about to get popcorn and go see Halloween

We were standing in the movies about to get popcorn and go see Halloween . I hope this movie was good .

" You aint shit why you tell that girl that her hair ugly " I laughed .

Some girl came up to him and asked for his number his ass told her she looked like that Apple store challenge girl i was tripping .

" Here answer this " He handed me the phone as someone ft him .

" Hello " I asked

" Bitch who is you on my nigga phone ? See im bouta go fuck my babydaddy this mane got a whole bitch on the phone " The girl said

" Sukana ho go fuck him I dont give a shit ho " Rae said hanging up on her.

We walked to our seats and when i tell you the bitch that was sitting in front of us was stanky plus they were fucking .

" Yall nasty asses need to get out of here with that shit " Rae said loud enough for them to hear .

" Ya Nasty" I said

They aint even stop . Rae threw popcorn on they ass and they finally stopped that freaky shit and the movie was getting good .

Everytime somebody died id jump towards rae this shit was scary asf .

" Im ready to go Im scared " I said covering my eyes .

" Okay lets go we gonna go to yo sister house right ? " He asked I nodded .

We pulled up at Serenity's house and I seen Shaylas car . I hugged Rae and told him id see him in a bout a week and kissed his cheek.

I unlocked Serenitys door with a spare key she gave me .

" Wassup bitches " I yelled

" Mama watch ya mouth " Symphony lil bad ass said

I forgot to take her over Rihannas momma house we'll go by there tomorrow .

I just wanna spend time with my baby and my sisters it seems like we be so busy .

" Lets paint each others nails Symmie " I said kissing her cheek she nodded and ran and git the polish .

My phone rang and I didnt even look to see who calling i answered

"hello"

"......"

"helloooo"

" count your days bitch , them niggas got yall in some deep shit tell mula his ass got" the deep voice said and hung up.

The fuck was going on.