5

Its been a smooth three weeks since I've been with Mula . Its cool he's barely here , its a 3 story home with 7 bedrooms & 5 bathrooms like wtf thats alot .

We have a maid & she is very nice her name is Ms. Koretta she is a very firm old lady . She can put Mula in his place without him talking back so they must go way back .

Its fall break and Symphony's with Serenity for the week . Me and her had a girls day and Went too dinner a movie and the nail shop . Now me I have alot of work .

We have a meeting with a new girl who sings R&B tonight at 8:30 at club Reign , she is going to perfrom . And we are going Too discuss adding her on .

They want too add her own too the label and see what her first single does on the charts .

" Hey , you hungry I made chicken shrimp bacon & broccoli cheese Alfredo " ms.Koretta asked

I nodded my head getting up from my study desk .

   I shut off my computer and walked too the elevator . YESS this house has elevator .

    I went into the dining room where my plate sat with a glass of Tea with a lemon on the rim of the cup .

     " Thank you so much ms. koretta "

" No problem , Honey you been working since you've been here , Are you and Rashad Intimate ?" She asked

" Rashad ?"

    " Oh why yes , im like a mother too that damn boy  his real mother died giving birth too his little brother Rashawn but they call him Rae , I know what they did too you im not to happy about it your daughter shouldnt be in this shit " She stated

   I nodded my head in agreement " He's never brought a female here before he has two other homes so you must've caught his eye ? Your beautiful brown skin Woman has her degrees most of the heffa he mentions are hood rats or strippers " She said

    I giggled and shook my head " no ma'am , he just wants me too be an assistant for his record label thats it and thats all ! I just seen some stuff I wasnt suppose too and he wanted me here so I wont snitch which I wont cause I value my life and my baby girl needs me " I stated eating the last of pasta on my plate .

    Taking a sip of the lemonade ms Koretta nodded her head and smiled " Watch honey he may like you but go get ready i picked you an outfit for today " she said grabbing my plate off the table and heading off towards the kitchen .

     I walked upstairs and and headed to my shower . After my 20 minute shower I got out and did my hair and makeup as usual .

    I put on the outfit that was laid out on the bed and lotioned up my body with Winter Candy Apple .

     I asked ms Koretta too snap me up for the gram one time this lady took so many good pictures of me it didnt make any sense .