Chapter 4~

Y/N's POV~

You heard what the couple said. And you also felt Eunwoo's reaction..

They're totally in love..

You both pull out, look back and saw..

MOM?! DAD?!

He screams..

Sooo.. We came here to tell you both could be in that kind of relationship already..

Re-really?

If you don't want the offer, me and Mrs. Min will have to let Y/N marry Jungkook..

You and Eunwoo were shook.

What do you mean?!! Jungkook?! Him?! Seriously?!

You scream in anger..

You're so cute when your mad, gorgeous.. I'm sorry, but I told your mother how I will be a great husband when we're.. Together.. Forever..

Jungkook said with a smirk you could tell he's going to play you using his playboy moves.

B, calm down.. I promise I'll treat you the best I could..

You sat down and tried to calm yourself..

Okay.. Okay..

Jungkook laughs very evil and said..

I'm not yet done with you, Lee Dong Min..

He left. Going to his car and drove away..

Well he's weird..

Eunwoo's parents said.

You were so mad at his parents, him and your parents.

We're not going to the mall! We're not having lunch today! Ugh! I'm so mad at this shit!

You ran to your car and sat on the drivers seat..

Eunwoo's POV~

You ruined it, ruined it, mom and dad.. You screwed me up..

Your mom and dad sat beside you. But you stood up, didn't wanna sit between them..

Eunwoo, we know how you love Y/N so much.. We also know you don't wanna leave her alone.. We also know that you want to be in a relationship.. A more than friends relationship to be precise..

What if she hates me now? What about her feelings will be gone and go back to Jungkook?

What do you mean "come back"?

You sigh and told them the story..

LB-nim: Imma tell you what happened between you and Gukie~

Elementary..

You and Jungkook were school best buddies. Not knowing you both were growing very strong feelings. Jungkook will always wait for you out your classroom when you were grade six.. Until, Jungkook, you saw him with a girl "Lisa". You weren't mad but talked with him. He said his feelings was for her. Of course, you were heartbroken and just ignored him for a couple of months. You became very ignorant but you suddenly saw him without Lisa.. And he confessed to you again his feelings were back but you said "sorry, it's Eunwoo"

LB-nim: Satisfied? No? Yes? Oki~ just keep reading~

Your parents were shook.