Chapter 7~

*3 Days Later*

Finally, Eunwoo is all good and ready to go back to school. I actually was also absent for 4 days because of him.. Yoongi Oppa wasn't bothered for me to take care of him while he was sick do accepted for me to be absent.

No, I didn't want to be absent just because I'm too lazy and I want to play my phone or watch TV.. It's because of Eunwoo.

Now that he's all better, I've heard that Tae also got sick. But I can't be absent..

Number one, Eunwoo might get jealous and we'll fight.. Number two, I've been absent for days and I can't be absent for a week.. Lastly, I've heard that we have the play and we need to practice..

I'm sorry, Taehyung.. I just can't be absent for you..

*School*

Me and Eunwoo arrived 30 minutes before the school starts. It's already Friday and yes, we're going to do a lot of stuff today.. I went in the classroom and my classmates immediately screamed “Min Sung Y/N!”

You're partners with Jungkook!

And Eunwoo is partners with Dahyun!

What? Me and Jungkook? For what? I hate him.. Why him?

For what? The play?

Yea.. You're going to hold hands with your partner and dance maybe..

Eunwoo just sat on his chair, not caring.. You felt like he's okay, so you just put your bag on your seat and went out to the hallways. 

Eunwoo's POV~ First person

I am shook.. Dahyun? They know I love my Babygirl and I'll never take someone else..

I want to cry, scream, and do all negative stuff.. I'm mad, so mad..

I just sat down on my chair and saw Y/N run out the door and just walk around the hallways..

I wanted to chase her, hug her and kiss her.. But I was still a little weak to say anything..

LB-nim: Yea, I told you Eunwoo and Y/N weren't classmates, but since only little students came, I decided to share the classrooms..

I could hear her crying and sniffling.. And suddenly..

“Taehyung!”

I went out to check. And there, she's hugging him, crying on his chest and Taehyung saw me..

Taehyung's POV~ First person

I just went to school even if I'm still weak because I didn't want any absents and I want to see the love of my life, Sung Y/N.. She doesn't know nor Eunwoo does.. No one knows actually..

And then, I saw her, crying by the lockers. When she saw me, she hugged me and that kinda made me die inside.. Not kinda, REALLY let me die..

Wae~? Wae~yo?

She didn't answer. She just kept crying on my shoulders that's already wet..

I suddenly saw Eunwoo.. I didn't do anything but I just mouthed out “What did you do?”

He ran towards us but Y/N didn't do anything..

Yah, B, I'm going to tell sir to change our partners so we could be partners..

You were confused.. The teacher said that she and Eunwoo ARE partners..