Chapter 9~

1 month later~

Hey, it's Eunwoo's birthday~ I'm excited! He's still asleep on my bed at our new house and I hope he doesn't wake up while I'm making his food..

I started to make his favorite, Blueberry Cake.. And while baking it, I'll proceed to his cupcakes.. And I'll just make everything could think of..

*After*

He didn't wake up or yelled my name, so I had the chance to take a bath too..

I wore a black off shoulder and short with boots.. I didn't wanna wear any accessories because I just don't want to.. Something like this..

______________________________________LB-nim: Ehehe~ imma start using

LB-nim: Ehehe~ imma start using. "Unnie Doll" to show your outfits. Ehehe~ it's cuteeeee~ ______________________________________

I went upstairs and opened the door quietly..

I woke him up but he just moved to the other side of the bed.. I forgot he's not wearing anything but boxers..

Okay, then, no food for you..

He woke up and immediately found me because of my scent.. He back hugs me and placed his chin only shoulder..

Yah, wake up, I'm moving back to Seoul..

I joke.. He widened his eyes and hugged me real tight..

Don't you see the bags there?

Whi-which bags?

Those bags..

I pointed at the bags that were not yet unpacked when we moved here..

Well, I'll never come back..

Wait..

Don't follow me!

Why? What did I do?!

I just.. Hate you! Okay?!

Bb, please tell me what's going on!

No! And don't follow me!

Why?

Just don't follow me!

I stood up and left the room..

I heard him wear pants and a shirt. He buckled his belt and went down to see me out the door..

Wait, what's this? What's today?

He checks his phone and was in shock..

March 27! Shit it's my birthday! I forgot!

How could he be this dumb? What kind of person forgets their birthday? Anyways, I chuckle and went back in the house and saw his face in shock.. I ran to the table and greeted him..