Chapter 6~

I love you, sunshine

I love you too, Eunwoo..

He said staring straight to your eyes.

A little tear fell from your eyes and he blushed and asked..

Why are you..tearing up?

He asked with a timid voice..

Ahh.. It's just.. I'm just getting a little emotional, that's all..

You both giggle.

But.. Eunwoo..

Yea?

I think we need some time apart..maybe

What do you mean? Are you.. Giving up?

No, it's for our own good..

Okay.. As long as you're okay..

I will.. We could only be in contact via message and calls or after class.. We can't go to the mall to hang out in two months.. I mean we could, but only twice a week.. I know you could do this for me, Eunwoo.. You're the bravest man I know..

Anything for you..

You both hug and fell asleep on the wide couch..

*Tomorrow: School*

You and Eunwoo went to your class. You're not classmates to keep your relationship away from others. But the shippers are still there.

You sat down on your chair where Jungkook and Taehyung are located since that's the chair you're assigned.

You didn't wanna move or talk to anyone, even Taehyung. Your tears started to run down your cheeks fast for some reason..

Y/N's POV~ First Person

I wanted Eunwoo. I actually didn't wanna say that. I want to break it. I don't want to be lonely. I don't have friends but Taehyung. Taehyung is the only one I could be with.

Oh, Y/N.. You're..sad? Usually, I see you smiling..

Yea, don't worry, it's just a family problem..

I know Taehyung didn't believe me and just sat beside me since he's my seatmate.

I know it's about you and Eunwoo-ssi.. What's wrong?

Nothing, I promise..

I know something's wrong.. Tell me..

I don't want to, Tae..

I'll ask Eunwoo..

He got his phone out his pocket and almost dialed Eunwoo. You took his phone and he asked..

What the hey!

I'll tell you.. Don't text or call him..

Finally..

I tell him what's bothering me inside and out.

After the story, I teared up and he just patted my back and comforted me. There, I saw Jungkook, standing in front of the door, texting someone, and I know who is that someone.

Eunwoo.. Yes, I am sure. He usually doesn't text someone else but him. He sat on his chair which is beside me. He saw my eyes red, with also red cheeks.

Oh, baby? Why are you crying?

Don't “Baby” me..

Aww~ You're so cute~