uno

scars

🍃

jungkook

“hey guk? what time are you gonna come to school?” jimin said voice sounding frustrated on the other line.

“im coming when i want to..and it's too early chim..” jungkook boredly murmured as he rubbed his eyes. he turned on the side to look at the clock at his night stand. it was currently 6:47am, too early for his own liking.

"and when exactly is ‘you want to?' like guk it's the first day of school being a senior stop being a lazy crackhead or i'll tell mrs. jeon that you let yoongi puked on her favorite flower vase --"

“are you threatening me?” jungkook groaned sitting up, "does it sound like it?" jimin asked.

“well fuck you park jimin for ruining my morning and now i need to end this up to prepare for school because my best friend wants to go to school early,” jungkook said emphasizing his last words before hanging up.

he got out of his bed only wearing his calvin klein boxers and head onto the bathroom to take a shower, after finishing his morning routine he opened his closet and grabbed a black faded ripped jeans, a gray shirt and a black leather jacket to top it all. grabbing his backpack, he suddenly rushed out of his room dashing through the stairs and stopped at the kitchen to take a breakfast.

“well are you up early? you don't like first of schools right?” his mom, mrs. jeon wondered as she poured a tea on her cup.

“well mother, chim called me to come to school early and you know as a good  friend i obeyed.” he said before munching his toast, prepared by his mom.

“you have to make other friends guk, i mean it's not a harm to be friendly stop being an antisocial meerkat.” her mom said rolling her eyes.

mom, just to inform you i am not an antisocial meerkat.. im just really socially selective. that's all, i've been friends with chim since the day i was like.. born?” he scoffed, “i just befriend people who really deserves my trust.”

“is this about hobi again?” her mom asked, worry was written on her face.

“stop mentioning his name!” he bursts suddenly out of nowhere startling his mother, “you know what.. i'll just go to school.”

with that he walked out the kitchen not forgetting to say ' thanks mom for the breakfast '

he got out of the house and slammed his fist on the wall beside the door, “fuck!” he said, punching the wall over and over again until his hands went numb.

he stopped on his track and made his way to his car. getting in the driver's seat as he calmed himself for a few minutes and left for school.

--
what do yall think?