quatro

breakfast 2.0

🍃

taehyung

“what would you like?” hoseok asked, looking at the foods infront of them.

“strawberry tart cake” taehyung shortly replied, “and a hot chocolate”

“not a pancake bitch?”

“nope” taehyung muttered looking around the canteen.

“okay, could you find a table for us while i finish this?” taehyung nodded in reply and started searching for a table that's has not been occupied.

while searching his eyes met with someone's. his gaze on taehyung was something that taehyung couldn't comprehend. he gave the guy a small smile and continued on searching for an unoccupied table.

finally, he found one near the window, he made his way towards the table. sitting on the far end grabbing his drawing pad and started sketching.

his mind went back to the guy he shared a look earlier, he decided to look at the guy. whose eyes and attention were now back on his two friends. the ravenette laughed, and taehyung swore that the laugh was something he wouldn't get tired of listening to everyday.

he was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a tray being placed in the table, “who are you looking at?” his cousin asked.

“just someone.” he said, his eyes focused on his drawing pad.

“and that someone is?” taehyung smiled at hoseok's interrogation, “no one important.”

“whatever you say kid.” hoseok shook his head and climbed in the seat opposite of taehyung.

“can i see your schedule?” hoseok asked handling taehyung his strawberry tart cake.

taehyung hummed, giving him his schedule for the first semester.

“okay we got a class together, it's literature.”

“literature is so boring.” taehyung rolled his eyes, munching on his breakfast.

“everything's boring!” hoseok retorted making taehyung gasp, “hey! art isn't.”

“oh right” hoseok scoffed.

“um hobi?”

“yeah? what's up?” hoseok curiously asked, looking at taehyung.

“do you know that guy?” taehyung asked, his head snapping at the direction of the guy earlier.

“oh,” hoseok scoffed, “that's jungkook.” taehyung could hear the bitterness in hoseok's voice as he pronounced jungkook's name, “the guy i told you earlier.”

taehyung was so curious. he was curious about the guy. about why did hoseok want him to stay away from the jungkook guy. taehyung could tell that he was something, something that taehyung want to determine.

-

jungkook

while yoongi and jimin was having their own world, jungkook decided to take a glance at the petite guy.

he was talking with hoseok, long-tanned legs crossed against each other. his eyes was sparkling, the sun illuminating his features which for jungkook was beautiful.

his gaze tells to get the boy and make it his. he knows he wants him.. but the problems are he is jung hoseok's cousin, and jungkook don't even know himself if he's really straight or something.

he was straight for sure but not until he saw taehyung.

is this even possible?

he want the boy underneath him, he want to kiss the boy's face, he want to brush his fingers through the boy's soft locks. he --

jungkook was snapped out of his thoughts, when he heard somebody clearing his throat. he turned his head back to yoongi and jimin, “i wonder who he was looking at.” jimin teased.

“shut up, just saw a chic.”

“a chic that's with hoseok?” jimin added, smiling.

“fuck off and im straight guys, just forget about it.” he grumbled munching on his breakfast.

“whatever you say jeon.” yoongi snickered.

---

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS!!!