dies

nightmares and the past

🍃

“we should just go to the party!” said jungkook with an eager tone.

hoseok and mina sent each other looks with different implications.

“no, kook. it's raining so hard outside—”

“okay then.”

they both said at the same time, hoseok stared at mina dumbfounded as to why she just agreed to jungkook despite the numerous objections hoseok, his boyfriend have shown.

“see? mina-noona is even agreeing with me hoseok! let's just live a little, finals are literally over.”  jungkook pointed out as he patiently waited for hoseok to decide. giving him a pleading look that he knew his friend would not be able to reject.

hoseok sighed and grumbled a low ‘okay’, feeling defeated as his bestfriend and girlfriend cheered— pumping fists in the air.

“c’mon, wonho’s been waiting for us for like an hour now.” jungkook announced before opening the door, a strong gash of wind sent him stumbling a little but he was quick to manage his stance.

“oh, it's cold as fuck.”

“it's storming outside, jungkook.” hoseok reiterated.

jungkook only rolled his eyes, a storm won't be able to stop him from letting loose after all the stressful days prior.

“whatever, let's just get this over with.”

the three of them ran their way towards jungkook’s car. shivering from the cold despite the hoodies and jackets they wore.

“shotgun!” ira called as she slid herself on the seat.

hoseok was left to sit at the back as jungkook started the engine.

“i can't wait to get boozed tonight!” jungkook hollered as he maneuvered his way on the cold, wet and dark street of the saturday.

“me too!” mina cheered, looking so fondly at jungkook. note, so fondly.

hoseok felt something creeping up on his chest. an ugly feeling he’s been trying to subside with the reassurance of his still on going relationship with mina. his assumptions were just assumptions.

mina couldn't like jungkook when she's literally in a relationship with hoseok. right?

hoseok bit his lip to calm his nerves down, his ears filled with the laughters from jungkook and mina.

he rolled his eyes absentmindedly as mina asked jungkook about his day, carefully leaning towards him as she watched him answer.

jungkook, too naive, he answered mina with the same energy.

hoseok held the urge to bark a ‘guys, im still here. just incase you forgot that i exist.’ to his girlfriend and bestfriend.