❄ The Sign ❄

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
The Guardians were having such fun hanging out in the North Pole, even though Bunny could disagree.
When a sign comes to one guardian, Jack Frost.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Jack was laughing at Sandy's joke when he noticed it. A leaf, or he could say, the sign.

Well, Jack knew, that the leaf is no ordinary leaf, since how can a one single leaf, appears in the North Pole? For it is the land that is covered with ice and snow. He knew that the leaf was sent by someone and he knew exactly who that person is. He knew that it is important, but he can't help feeling quite annoyed.

'Out of all time, they decide to send it now?'

He lets out a quite grumble so no one will notice.

Jack waited until everyone is distracted, not one of them is paying attention to him, then he try to took the leaf. The leaf is stuck in one of the high windows, so he had to fly to get it.

He jumped, flew up till the window, took the leave and comes back down again, with a storm wind speed. But, when he lands he made a quiet thump because of the speed he used.

Bunny, with his magnificent ears, heared the thump and instantly look at Jack.

"You okay, Mate?!"

That caught all the attention of the rest of the Guardians.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, nothing to worry about."

The Guardians just shrugged it off and comes back to their conversations.

Jack sighed is relieved. He hides the leaf in his jacket for safe keeping.

Then he joined them in their laugh.

❄️Time Skip❄️

Jack was sitting on his bed, in his room.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Jack's Room

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

He took the leaf from his pocket to see what is written in it. The leaf is used as a invitation letter but only Jack knew about it. He proceed to read it.

_______________________________________

❄ 🍁💧🌼☀️

The Seasons Festival
12 P.M. Tomorrow
At the Garden
Be there, everyone is coming

Love, Alex Blue
_

______________________________________

'Well, that was pretty straight forward, not like Alex at all. But, then again, he always use that kind of writing when he is messaging us.'

'Hmm, everyone will be there huh? Man, when did the last time we hang out? Only at the Festival? Five years ago? Probably. Yeah. We are always busy, spreading our seasons when it's time, but still, I think we could hang out more than the Festival. Then I would ask Sam to do a prank war! Yeah!'

He smiled at the thought as he lay down on his bed, preparing to go to dream land. But, just one minute of closing his eyes, he woke up again by a single thought.

'How can I sneak out?'

'I have to sleep early, so tomorrow I could sneak out by sunrise and fly to the garden, that's it. Wake up at dawn, sneak out quietly like a ninja and fly to the garden. Easy.'

And he closes his eyes again, really drifting to dream land.

Even though, his plan wouldn't be as smooth as he thought it would be.
❄❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️