💧Searching💧

💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧
Jack's disappearance have caused mayhem and chaos for the whole workshop.
The search has lasted for 3 hours with no success.
The Guardians won't give up just yet, but now, they need a little rest and some thinking to figure out where is the youngest guardian have gone to?
💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧

The Guardians (excluding Jack) is sitting in the big hall. North eyebrows are both furrowed, giving the impression that he is angry, even though his body condition say otherwise. He looks like The Thinker Statue.

💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧
The Thinker Statue

💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧The Thinker Statue

💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧

Sandy is in the same position as North, but he is standing with a question mark on top of his head. Bunny is walking back and forth, stressed out by the winter spirit sudden disappearance. While Tooth is in the worst condition, than all of her other friends. She is sitting in the corner, facing it, both of her legs are bend to her chest, her hands wrapping around it, her face is half crying and half sulking.

All of them is shocked, confused, depressed and worried. For where have the youngest member of The Guardians had went out to? After about 5 minutes, North get up from his seat and walks to Tooth. He tapped her shoulder slowly, for he understand what is the Guardian of Memories feels.

He knows that for the fairy, Jack was like her son. She loved him dearly as a mother. All of them did. Bunny felt like that Jack was his brother and Sandy felt like Jack was his nephew. And for North himself, Jack felt like a son he never had.

North ask Tooth with a gentle voice, hoping the Tooth Fairy will answer his question.

"Tooth, vhen did you last saw Jack?"

She look up, facing him with puffy red eyes and replied with a shaky voice.

"I-I wa-was drinking milk in the kitchen since I can't sleep. When I was still drinking the milk, one of the cookie jar was knock out. After I placed it back, I finished my milk. Then I remembered that one of the window is open, I walked to the window to close it. When I was closing it, I saw like a blue-blue jacket or something. At first I thought it was my imagination, but then I decided to check on Jack, to make sure he's okay. I checked his room, only to discover that his room is empty. And that is when I screamed, then you came."

The Guardians just stood there in silence, absorbing the words that Tooth have told. Then Sandy have an idea, and this time, the Guardians pay attention to him. He gives 2 symbols. A ❄️ and 🌑. The Guardians know what these symbols mean.

'Jack was kidnapped by Pitch'

The Guardians now know what they have to do. Prepare themselves for an assault on Pitch's Lair in Burgess.

But of course, The Nightmare King is just as confused as them when he is attack by the angry guardians. Let's hope he won't be killed.

💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧

A.N.: Yes, Pitch is innocent.