🌼Tracking Jack🌼

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
The search for Jack continues.
With the help of Pitch, can they find their youngest member?
Where is Jack now?
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Cold winds blew through his hair. He felt like snow, not a raging snowstorm but a gentle snowflake flying through the snow clouds. Jack Frost was flying with the snow and leaves. Controlling the winds, he command them to bring him to the Secret Garden, where only him and a couple more season spirit knows. They call themselves the Seasons, no need for explanation.

Jack was excited, but he hid that excitement, because he don't want to disturb the silence of the morning. His flight went smoothly, and he smiles everytime he saw a kid sleeping peacefully.

When the sun rises, he decided to take a break from his flying. He sat on a rooftop and command the winds to blow gently. He watched as the sun finally rise and saw the sky turned from dark blue into pinkish yellow. It was a sight to behold. He saw little fluffy clouds start to form as the stars disappeared. The sun rises, replacing the setting moon. Jack thought, 'Goodbye Manny, see you tomorrow night'.

He continues his flight and didn't stop flying until he reached his destination. He was welcomed with warm smiles and a party filled with joy and laughter. He felt he was at home, like the feeling he felt when he was with The Guardians. This time, he is with his other family. The Seasons, a group of seasons spirits who control the weather and seasons.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

North checked his compass to make sure he was heading the right way. He got some directions from Pitch after he send his loyal nightmare, Obsidian to track the winter spirit. The Nightmare told Pitch who told The Guardians where they have to go.

'It seems that Jack is heading to the Bermuda Triangle, but why?' North ask himself. He already told the others where is Jack's heading, and all of them are now preparing themselves for the worse. They are packing weapons, gathering their minions (fairies) and testing their powers.

After a very cool "prepare for war" montage, they finally load up into North's sleigh. Bunny and Pitch protested, but their protests was ignore by North. He
put their stuff in his "Santa Sack" and tied Obsidian into his flock of reindeers, so he can lead them to Jack.

As the sleigh took flight, Bunny is squirming uncomfortably in his seat and Pitch prepares a barf bag.

The flight went pretty smoothly, with an occasional turbulence from the winds and clouds. Every turbulence, both Bunny and Pitch will hold on really really tight to their seats and complains about not having seatbelts in the sleigh.

When the sleigh is nearing the Bermuda Triangle, things starts to go downhill, literally. The reindeers was attacked by thunderclouds and typhoon winds. There were also deadly rays of sunlight and raging snowstorms, both shouldn't be possible to form near each other, but it did and it makes a deadly combo. The sleigh couldn't take anymore damage and it fell from the sky. Everyone visions are getting darker and darker, until they went black.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

BOOM!!! 2 STORIES IN ONE DAY!!!!!! Hope you guys enjoy the story and again, this chapter is also dedicated to Moonlet_Lupin. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH!!!!!!