🌑Pitch Black🌑

🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑

The Guardians are on their way for the attack on Pitch's Lair.
But when they got there, they are greeted by a confusing discovery.

🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑

A loud explosion could be heard from under earth's ground. The explosion could be seen also, from a small hidden hole near a lake in the small town Burgess. Even though it only look like a puff of smoke coming up from the hole.

The cause of this said explosion is unmistakeably the Guardians. The Angry Guardians.

Before they decided to blow up Pitch's Lair, they have to went through the hole, since it's the only passage way they are aware of.

Tooth and Sandy went through the hole without any hesitation. But North needs a little help from Bunny because of his body size.

They immediately explode the lair with Norths magical power and turn the place upside down searching for the white haired boy.

They search every cage, room, staircases etc. until they reached the throne room. Where, of course, Pitch is waiting.

Pitch Black, The King of Nightmares, The Boogeyman himself, look surprisingly calm in front of the angry guardians.

He give them a questioning look.

"What an honour having the people who destroyed my dignity inside my humble home. Tell me, why are you here? And why do you, have to destroyed my place in the process? The only reason I don't attack you right now, it's because I'm still healing from our last battle, but my nightmares can still hurt you."

Bunny pointed his boomerang to Pitch accusingly.

"Oh, you know why we are here Pitch! Where's Jack you filthy shadow!"

Pitch give him a confused look.

"What?"

"Don't you play with us Pitch! Where's Jack!!!"

This time, Tooth spat.

Pitch didn't reply and keep giving the Guardians "What the heck are you guys talking about" face.

Sandy couldn't hold his anger anymore. His usual peaceful demeanor drop and The Sandman let out one of his sand whip. He lashed it around Pitch's waist. Then, he lashes it up and down making Pitch hit the ceiling and floor repeatedly.

After Sandy beat the..... (I forgot that this is a kids movie) living shadow out of him. He let's go of Pitch midair, letting him fall and hit the floor head first.

Now, the Guardians anger have die down and it's replaced with suppressed laughter.

Pitch looks at them in pain, moving his face upward slowly as he lets out a groan.

North ask the question again.

"I von't ask zhis again Pitch, vhere is Jack?"

"Well, how can answer that if he's not here?"

"Wait, what?"

Tooth and Bunny said in unison.

"Vhat do you mean, he's not here?"

North ask with a confused high voice.

"Jack Frost is not here Santa. I don't know where is that annoying winter spirit has gone to."

The Guardians look at Pitch in disbelief.

'If Jack's not here, where is he?'

The Guardians look down with sadness and shame. They destroyed their arch nemesis lair to search for one of their members that's not even there.

North, with an ashamed tone, apologise.

"Ve are very sorry Pitch, ve didn't meant zo destroy your lair. Ve vere just searching for Jack."

Pitch raise a questioning eyebrow.

"Oh, so the snow angel is missing? Well, then you certainly have no reason to destroy my lair on the process of searching him. But, I will forgive you this time. Although, I want to join your search. As much as he is annoying, he's the best winter spirit I ever met. And the only Guardian who tried to approach me after our big "Showdown". What about that?"

Tooth stutters,

"Jack.... Becomes friends.... with you?"

Pitch answer nervously,

"Not exactly, he comes here once and while to talk to me. Sometimes he pulls a prank on me, but we usually just talk about... our lonely lifes. We also like to make fun of you. So yes, you could call him my friend. And friends don't kidnap each other, am I correct?"

Bunny thought about it,

"Fine Pitch, you could come with us. But now funny business."

Pitch gives a satisfied smirk.

"Well then, Let's get started."

🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑