First Day. Chapt 1

Warning this chapter contains cursing and abuse.

(Marc's POV)

It was a Monday and I as always got woken up by my phone alarm. I always knew I had no time for a shower so I'd get dressed right when I woke up.

After I was done getting my clothes on I was walking down the stairs till I was pushed down while on the last five steps. I fell on the ground in pain and looked up to see my mother.

"Go faster you brat!" My mom said as she stepped over my body in her heels. They always had to do this on my first day of school to make me anxious.

I recently moved from America to Paris. I of course had to take French lessons so I could understand people and answer questions. If you were wondering if my family was ever caring and loving. Well yes they were.

It all started when I wanted to tell my parents that I was gay.
(Flashback to that day)

"Hey mom, dad I need to tell you guys something" I said with nervously.

"Yes honey?" Said my mom as she looks up to me and so does my dad.

"P-Please don't freak out about this b-but I'm gay.." I said as my dad and mom walk up to me and pushes me down throwing insults at me.

(End of flashback)

So, yea that day was the ending of my families love for me. I just then try to get up from the floor as I round up my bag and fallen books. I then run to the door after I put my shoes on so I wouldn't get beaten by my dad.

I made it to the school then ran up the stairs to the entrance then tripped on the last step expecting to fall on the hard concrete but instead ended up in someone's arms.

"Hey, are you ok?" Said a deepish voice as I look up to see a taller boy with blue eyes and Orangish Reddish hair. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" I said as I ran away to the bathrooms to collect myself before classes started.

I was breathing heavily when I made it to the stall as I locked it and placed my bag down as I crawled into the corner as I felt wet hot tears streaming down my face.

"Dammit.. why did I already embarrass myself?!" I cried out as I heard someone come into the bathroom. "I saw that new kid come in here" I heard a angry voice say. I covered my mouth to hide my breathing.

Then I saw someone crawl under the stall and I saw a blue and black haired male. "D-Don't hurt me!" I said as I covered my face with my hands to only be picked up and put over the guy's shoulder.

"I need to take you to the boss." The much taller male said as I begin to struggle. "L-let go of me! Who are you?! Why do you need me?!" I screamed out questions to only be slammed down on the floor and pinned to the wall.

"I am Luka, and you ran into the boss' boyfriend earlier and needs to set things right with you!" (Yes I'm making Luka a bad boy in this) I started to think and remembered. Oh shit. I know who he is now. I started to run out of the bathroom with him following me.

(Will Marc get away from Luka or will he not get so lucky? Find out in the next chapter!

607 words)