Sex in Plane bathroom~ Chap 6

(Marc's POV)

I was awakened by a shaking gesture on my shoulder, I opened my eyes to see my boyfriend Nathaniel, he smiled "Hey sleeping beauty, we're here." Nathaniel said, which made me blush madly.

He chuckled as we stood up and began towards the open doors of the bus seeing that we are the last ones off, we ran towards the gates of the air port and noticed that we got seats next to each other and smiled at each other.

When we were seated it took about thirty minutes till the plane went into the air, I then felt the need of releasing myself for some reason, I bit my lip and looked at Nathaniel.

He then noticed I was staring and grabbed my hand pulling me to the restroom making me blush hard. Once we arrived he pushed me in, walked in himself locking the door.

Nathaniel pinned me against the wall and began to kiss and suck on my neck leading me to become a moaning mess. I felt as a trail of hickeys have been created on my neck, "Бля.." I said under my breath.

"Control your language~" Nathaniel said, I noticed he understood me and blushed (Бля= Fuck) he then pulled down my pants, held two fingers Infront of my mouth.

"Suck~" He demanded, I took the fingers into my mouth and made them all moist knowing where they'll be going. Nathaniel pulled them from my mouth and entered one in my ass leading me to moan.

Nathaniel kissed me muffling my moans as he added another and begun scissoring me, he took the fingers from my ass and stood up he turned me around so I will facing the wall. "This may hurt a bit, but that's due to saliva not being good for lube~" He stated.

Nathaniel then pulled his pants down and boxers then entered me making me let out a pain filled moan, he stopped for a while to let me adjust to his size.

It took a while for me to finally adjust "m-move~" I said and felt him begin to thrust into me making me moan out more, as he started to go faster and harder feeling him move in deeper.

I then felt a tight knot form inside of my stomach making me moan out more and cum and felt Nathaniel cum inside of me and he pulled out.

I panted and so did he, we then cleaned each other up the best we can, hid the hickeys and went back to our seats, thankfully no one heard us.

(I know this is very bad, but I needed content and this is the only thing I could do for now. Anyways see ya guys later~)