School Trip Chap 5

Quick A/N: Hello guys, sorry for not updating sooner I have been in a writers block and been dealing with depression but I'm much better!

Anyways, Enjoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Marc's POV)

It has been a week since Nathaniel and I have begun dating, no one but Marinette, Alya, and Alex know that we are dating and they took it well when we told them.

I was now currently packing for a school trip we are taking to Russia, gladly my parents are from Russia and taught me how to full on speak it so I don't really need to be with a translator on the trip.

I soon arrived to the school and saw my boyfriend and ran up to him hugging him tightly, he smiled and kissed my forehead when no one was watching.

Later our bus to the airport had arrived and we all filled up in the bus, leaving a few seats open as we were the only class going and there was an up-most of 20 people in my class.

Once we arrived to the air port we all got through a process and got onto the plane. I got seated with Nathaniel and he took the window seat which made me relieved.

We were off into the sky thirty minutes later I then fell asleep with my head leaning on Nathaniel's shoulder.

I'm sorry that this chapter is so short, it's just late where I am, so anyways I'll be back to update more~ love you all and thank you for the support! 💗💖💗💖