Tour-Chap 8

(Marc P.O.V)

It was now the next morning. We were all gathered around in the main lounge of the hotel since it was very vacant at the current moment. We were awaiting to hear what we would be doing and of course for the public bus to come by.

The teacher then called for the class' attention which worked. Everyone looked over to her, as she stood on a chair. "Alright kids, we have a plan for today. We will be going to one of the many popular tourist attractions; Mount Elbrus. We will be climbing up some of the mountain then after that we will go to a restaurant to grab food. We will soon come back from the restaurant and back to the Hotel to relax." She informed us all.

We all nodded in response and saw as the bus confidently rolled in at the right time. We all filed on the bus, there were at least two to a seat and occasionally three to a seat in order to fit us all on.

Me and Nathaniel had the luxury of sitting alone and in each other's company. I looked up at him, "how long do you want to guess we will stay there without someone getting hurt and us cutting the tour short?" I asked, obviously joking around with him.

He shrugged in response to what I had said, letting out a small laugh in response. "Well, we never know." He said, "let's just hope that whoever gets hurt it isn't you or me. I love you too much to let anything happen to you." He informed, pecking my lips.

That made me giggle as I kissed him back for the short time that our lips were connected. I watched him as he leaned close to my ear. "How about once we go back to the hotel we have a little fun hm?" He joked, making me immediately tense up.

He pulled away and let a small chuckle slip from himself. I was completely beat red and un responsive. I was about to say something back to him until he came to a jolting stop. "We are here, everyone get off the bus in an orderly fashion." The teacher instructed.

We all got up and left the bus. The mountain looked stunning from that close up. We then got our gear and went up on the mountain to climb.

(Time skip to after the mountain climbing as I never went and don't want to explain it bad.)

We had finished with the mountain climbing and were at the restaurant eating some Pizza. The pizza tasted a bit different but, not in a bad way and plus, I was able to tolerate it.

Soon enough, everyone was done eating and got onto the bus. We headed to the hotel. It took a bit but we finally arrived. Once we got off the bus, Nathaniel grabbed my hand and pulled me up to our room. He entered the door, closed and locked it.

He picked me up which led me to letting out a small squeak in response.  He laid me upon the shared bed and got on top of me.

"Better be quiet~" he said, going in for a kiss.

(And.. A cliffhanger because I am evil. I am sorry for not updating a lot. I will update a lot more! Anyways, hope you enjoyed, bai.)