The Arrival~Chap 7

(Marc's POV)

I was currently resting my head on Nathaniel's shoulder, not entirely asleep when I heard the noise of the plane attendant speaking into the little intercom thing she had in her hand.

"We will be landing in a few minutes, please make sure to stay seated but wake all your passengers up so we can be ready to get off, thank you." The Plane Attendant informed and turned off the intercom. I lifted my head from Nathaniel's shoulder and saw that he was fast asleep. I softly shook his shoulder to wake him.

"Hm..?" He hummed in response and opened his eyes. "You need to wake up, the plane will land in a few minutes." I said and the other just nodded and rubbed his eyes. It indeed took a few minutes until the plane landed and it was safe for everyone to get off. Everyone stood up and grabbed the small bags from the cabinets above the seats.

Nathaniel grabbed mine and his own bag and while he was doing that he was slightly rubbing up against me with a smirk. I gasped and blushed, "N-Nath! Not now.." I said and he just chuckled at my expression. He handed me my bag and got into the aisle with me following behind.

He grabbed onto my hand and lead me out of the plane and into the airport. We waited for our other bags to come through the track thing that had a variety of bags that belonged to strangers, our classmates, and us. Once we got our bags we waited for the teacher to meet us at the entrance for further instructions.

We were soon instructed to go to the same hotel and to our rooms. We were told to share the same room with the person we sat with on the plane. So, we took the bus to the hotel. "You know, I had fun earlier.." Nathaniel said in my ear, purposely breathing on it. I squeaked and blushed, "I-I did too!"

He of course chuckled at my reaction and continued to wait for our stop. Once we got to our hotel, we went to the room and set everything out for the night. After that, due to us sharing a bed we just changed, cuddled then, we eventually fell asleep.

(Hello! I am surprisingly not dead, anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Have an amazing day my lovelies and stay safe out there, bye~!)