fixer

•» Stefan

I flopped onto Maverick's bed entirely exhausted and whispered his name, I heard him downstairs lift his head in confusion and then begin to make his way up the mahogany stairs, "Hey handsome," I greeted quietly, as he leaned against his doorway with a curious smile. 

"Hey yourself," he said, his eyes flickering slightly as he observed my spread out body, "while I do enjoy seeing the way you help yourself to my clothes, I can't help but feel like we're moving to fast," he teased and then finally stepped into the bedroom. I pouted and held my hands out for him, indicating him to come closer. 

His eyes narrowed as he moved to the foot of his bed, his knees pressing into the mattress slightly as he looked down at me. I sat up, shuffling my way to the edge until my legs were on either side of him and then dramatically stuffed my face into his stomach. "I missed you," I whined, and then squirmed my way under his shirt until I could see his eyes peering down at me through the neck hole. 

He rolled his eyes in amusement and chuckled lightly, allowing his hands to run down my covered back soothingly. "I missed you too," he whispered and I removed myself from his shirt so I could trail my hands over his shoulders, "you look exhausted when was last the time you slept?" he said in concern and I grinned with weary eyes. 

"Nine..." I trailed off and removed my shirt. 

"AM or PM?" Maverick asked, and I grinned again falling onto the bed and dragging him down on top of me. "No like the date," I mumbled and flipped us over so I was straddling his midsection. 

"Stefan," he grumbled as I attempted to get under his shirt again, "It's the sixteenth, you've been awake for a week," he said clearly unimpressed so I stopped my wriggling and settled him with a softer smile, "No I haven't."

Maverick threw his head back and sighed "Oh thank god," in relief. My lips twitched, and I watched him as his eyebrows furrowed, "Stefan," he warned and I squeezed my eyes shut responding with a sheepish, "I never said it was this ninth."

Maverick's eyes narrowed and he flipped us, "You're sleeping, right now," he commanded and I grinned easily up at him. "That's what I was planning on doing, you're just so warm," I said slyly, it was entirely the truth. He was like a furnace so with his chest as a mattress and his shirt as a blanket I planned on having the best sleep of my life. 

To my surprise, he blushed deeply, and I realized he had taken my maneuvers entirely the wrong way. "Unless," I teased, looking up at him with hooded eyes and immediately he defused his blush, glaring down at me. "Sleep," he demanded again, and I grinned pulling him down and molding my body to his. Sleep came easily, with the combination of phasing and lack of rest, and I woke up the following day sometime in the evening. 

I was alone, which I understood because Mav was an Alpha and he had Alpha duties, but nonetheless, it sucked. So I reluctantly I got up, showered, and dressed in his clothes before making my way out to the sparring area where I could hear him barking orders. "Hey pup," I greeted with a careful smile which he read easily. 

"Are you sure you want to spar with me?" he grinned, I secretly loved how close we had become, bonding through our loneliness. "Are you sure you want to spar with me?" I returned with a sly smirk and he let a low yet playful growl emit from his throat, we circled each other for a moment causing his beta's to form a circle, "Can I?" I whispered, trailing off slightly. 

Maverick considered it for a moment, and then he nodded, "I trust you."

I swallowed shallowly, and Jay stirred, his large paw ripping through my hand and landing on the ground in front of me. "Are you sure?" I asked through my fangs as my back arched painfully. He nodded quickly without a doubt, and I launched forward the wolf form shredding my skin which sloppily spilled onto the grass.