So It Begins

-----Alicia's POV-----

Now that he was under, it was time to have some fun!

"Now whenever you see me, you become super horny. Every word I say makes you ten times more aroused than before, but you can't cum until I tell you. You also reach a climax whenever anybody says the word 'cock' or you even think it and after that you become ten times more aroused each time anybody says or you think the word cock. Finally, whenever I snap my fingers, you will go back into this state of mind. Now awaken!"

-----Jatau's POV-----

My eyes snapped open to see Alicia. Instantly, I felt myself become extremely horny. All I wanted to do was have sex with her. 

"Oh I think you fell asleep as I massaged you! I am so sorry for that. Are you okay?..."

As she continued to talk, I felt my boner start throbbing and aching and I started moaning as she was talking. All I wanted to do was put my cock Oh! 

All of a sudden, I felt myself nearly explode when I thought the word cock. I had to release. Alicia started walking towards me, babbling as she started taking down my clothes, but my moaning drowned her out. She then seductivley put her finger on my lips as she began to strip, continuing to talk all the while. I tried to cum, but couldn't no matter what I did. As soon as her underwear went to her knees, I thrusted in, trying to relieve myself. Then, she said one word: 

"Cum."

I exploded, spraying cum everywhere inside of her and all over the room. The feeling I got from the release was insane and I felt myself release everything at once. I began to pee and poop while still cumming and even barfed a little bit before passing out again.

-----Alicia's POV-----

Wow! That was quite the reaction! But now he is out, I can make my move.

I snapped my fingers and began giving orders.

-----Jatau's POV-----

I woke up suddenly to Alicia's concerned face.

"Are you okay?" she asked. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied.

I was surprised to find that she didn't turn me on at all. I felt no arousal at her breasts or anything about her. I looked at my naked body and when my eyes glanced at my cock, I felt aroused, just the slightest. I was confused: why was I aroused by my own cock but not by this hot chick in front of me? Just then, I heard a knock on the door. 

Alicia got up to open it and behold! The most beautiful man I had ever seen was right there. He instantly looked at me, his eyes filled with libido. I felt myself become aroused just looking at him, and I knew I had fuck him. 

Alicia looked at us both back and forth with a knowing smile and then said "Smash."

All of a sudden, everything changed. I felt like I had tunnel vision, like nothing else mattered but the man in front of me. We quickly strode to each other and I felt myself get hard, my cock sticking up in the air, erect. I saw a tent quickly rise in his pants as well. I walked to him sluttily but with purpose and quickly unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants while he stroked my body and his dick. I shoved down his pants and ripped off his shirt with a carnal frenzy while we walked towards the bed, each stroking the other's cock and making out. Quickly, we got in the bed and he shoved his dick into my ass, humping and thrusting while I moaned with pleasure. Finally, I felt him release his cum into me with a scream. Then he pulled out and I quickly flipped over, shoving my cock into his mouth. He instinctively began to suck and I moaned with pleasure until I felt myself release right into him. 

But as I released, I felt... different. I felt lighter. I began to forget things. Small things at first, like memories of kindergarten, but more and more flowed out as I cummed. I began to forget all of my schooling except for how to speak English. I soon forgot my name, gender and everything about me. All I remembered was how to speak and walk and the most basic of things. Oh, and one more thing. I remembered sex. But not how it felt to thrust one's cock, but how it felt or might feel, to get fucked in the pussy or the ass by a cock. My whole world changed. Then, Alicia walked into the room (I still remembered her) and said "Sleep."