The Change Begins (Jatau POV)

-----Skipping Flashback-----

I heard Alicia say "Sleep" and then I instantly slept, my eyes closing and my breathing slowing. But my mind didn't stop. I began to dream. I dreamt of a life where I worked in an office and had friends and coworkers. I dreamt that one day I went to a bar and met a beautiful girl who had sex with me. And then I dreamt that somehow, I had lost that life. But I knew that that was nothing but a dream. Then, a snap resounded through my head. 

I opened my eyes to see Alicia. The only thoughts running through my head was to obey whatever she said. 

Her mouth opened and she said, "Get some clothes on." Those words resounded through my brain, controlling me, and all I wanted to do was put some clothes on. So I bolted to her room as fast as possible and grabbed clothes to put on and then bolted out as fast as possible. The man beside me did the same. We then stood in front of her, waiting for orders. She then told us to follow her without question, and so I suddenly felt a strong compulsion to do so. It was as if her orders overwhelmed everything in my brain as if the only thing I could do was follow her instruction. 

We went into a car with dark windows and drove until we reached a random office building. Once there, we followed her inside until we reached some sort of mini-community. The place had a gym, doctors office, recreational area, food, and a sleeping area. We then walked to a beautiful woman with massive D cups and a wonderful hourglass figure with a bubble butt and thunder thighs. Alicia told us to listen to her and then walked over to another woman. 

The woman introduced herself as Natalia and began to inform us on the new world we had entered. She began by telling us that we were now girls and had one goal and that was to get cock. She told us that we were beginning completely new lives and did not have names or any identity unless Alicia or she told us anything. These orders instantly went to my brain and began changing me. I began to think more feminine thoughts about how I looked and thought about how much I craved cock and how I would do anything to get it. Then Alicia walked over to us.

"What do you crave in life?" she asked. 

"Cock," we answered obediently. 

"What are your names?" she asked demandingly.

"We are yet to receive our names," we said robotically. 

She then informed us that we were both now girls and pointed at me and said: "Your name is Jessica." I vaguely heard that she said that the person next to me's name was Sheera. My mind was still creating a new identity for myself and I was permanently implanting into myself that my name was Jessica. She then informed us that our life's goal is to get as many cocks as possible and in order to do that, we had to become as beautiful and sexy as possible.

I then instantly started thinking of ways to become sexier and more beautiful. That became the one thing I wanted to do in life: get really hot in order to get cocks. 

So when Alicia asked how I planned to do so, I said: "I plan to work out as hard as possible and diet to get a nice hourglass figure. I will also grow out my hair in the back to become long and wavy."

Then Sheera said: "And I plan to take lots of estrogen pills to get DD cups and will try to get plastic surgery to become as beautiful as possible"

I instantly thought of how she was so right and that that would also be incorporated into my plan to become sexier. 

*Authors Note*

Sorry I didn't finish this chapter to the fullest. I just wanted to try and write the experience of becoming hypnotized from Jessica's (/Jatau's) POV.