4

Sean's POV

I pulled up to the house Arron's car was in the drive way so I knew he's was home. I bursted in and looked for Arron. There was moaning coming from upstairs "you gotta be kidding me in our bed too" I said very angrily. I ran up stairs and kicked open the door to him make out with another girl "ARRON HOW COULD YOU?!?" I shouted. They both jumped "Arron you said he wouldn't find out we'er done!!" She slapped him grabbed her clothes and left. "I CAN'T BELIVE YOU AFTER ALL I DONE YOU GO AND CHEAT ON ME!!" "HOW DARE YOU SHOUT AT ME!" He grabbed me and threw me violently to the ground. "WHERES JESSICA?!?" "SHES AT MARKS HOUSE HES THE ONE WHO TOLD ME YOU BEEN CHEATING ON ME!" I said standing up but he punched me in the face and grabbed me by my shirt "WE'RE THREW!!!" I pushed him off me but he pinned me to the wall by my wrists "You belong to me Sean!! I'm not letting you get away from me!!!" I tried to brake free from his grasp but he griped harder "QUIT STRUGGLING!!!" I kicked him in the crotch he let go and I got out of his grasp "we're done Arron!" I left the house got in my car and drove back to Mark's.

Mark's POV

I held Jessica in my lap rubbing her tummy she woke up crying due to a tummy ache. Sean's car pulled up "look daddy's home" I cooed at Jessica. The door opened and Sean had fresh bruises on his face "aww Jessica sweetie what happened?" I handed Jessica to him "she woke up with a tummy ache" "shhh I know sweetie it hurts" he cooed and gently rubbed her tummy. "Mark can I give her a warm bath I think that may help" I smiled "you both live here now so there's no need to ask" Sean smiled back and carried her up to the bathroom. He came back down after another 15 minuets and plopped next to me. "Did the bath help" "yeah she's in her room sleeping" He smiled "Sean did Arron hurt you" I asked looking at the fresh bruises and dried blood on his lip he nodded "he was fucking the girl he'd been cheating on me with when I got there then things got violent" "lay down" he laid down on the couch "Thanks Mark" "no need to thank me" he shut his eyes and took nap himself he deserved it he's been threw a lot being in a abusive relationship and being a dad. I smiled an left the living room and went to my recording room to record a video.

Sean's POV

I woke up from a 3 hour nap "didn't realize how badly I needed a nap, I should probably check on Jessica" I went to Jessica's room and opened the door Mark was sitting on her bed trying to get her to laugh and it was working. "Is Mark being silly" Jessica giggled "Mark's being very silly daddy" I smiled and chuckled. "Just thought I'd give you a little break since you were sleeping" "thanks Mark your so good to my daughter she loves you your like a second dad to her since Arron wasn't much of a dad to her" "it's not a problem at all bud" I kneeled down to Jessica's bed "you feeling any better honey?" "A little bit" I felt her forehead she still felt warm "ok princess get some rest let Mark or I know if you need anything ok?" "Ok daddy I will" I smiled and kissed her forehead which made her giggle "I love you daddy" "daddy loves you too" Mark and I both stood up and left I gently shut the door. "Your a good daddy Sean" Mark whispered. " thanks Mark" I blushed. Mark and I went back to the living room and sat on the couch. "Wanna watch a movie?" I nodded and Mark turned on Netflix. Mark choose a Spider-Man movie cause he know he's my favorite superhero "you know me so well" "yeah you know it" I playfully punched his arm Mark started tickling me I laughed "start the movie ya big doof" Mark giggled stoped tickling me and started the movie. Mark and I fell asleep on the couch when the movie ended.